butterfly kisses after bedtime prayers

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Grouch and Grin

Today, my moods were fluctuating between grouchy and happy, which technically makes it an oookay day lah horr. If you hate my rantings, don't read on.

Woke up grouchy today, coz I remembered what a loooong day I have on Tue *growl* with my super duper uber short break and having to rush between lects and tuts. One word, SIAN. I hate it when I have to rush my lunch. *grooowl*

Realised that the reason I couldn't find the new Anatomy lecture notes online yesterday was coz today's lect is held by a different lecturer. At least I had the sense to check IVLE again to see who's lecturing today. SO SMART HORR hurr. My printer's being damn screwed up these days, wasting my paper printing nonsense...machiam menopause lykdat...so I decided to be brilliant and go school to print. Was thinking of going YIH but thought since I was taking a cab might as well take to science and print lah, then I don't have to climb stairs and take bus later muahaha. So brilliant right my idea? But noo, when I reached the printing shop there, these two idiots were occupying the only pathetic two computers there. Wahlauu ehh damn fcuking retarded lah print notes also can take so damn long. The instructions are stuck on the com lorr AND it's idiot proof! Gawd how many hours you wanna take for printing one pathetic set of notes? GROWL and there's a whole row of people waiting lah stop taking your own sweet time lorr..OK fine not a whole row lah but there's ME and another guy baah. So damn pissed caan, I don't mind waiting if I've the time lah but I'm soo close to being late lah. I almost gave up and just went for lect without my notes but I PERSERVERED, see my ren skills so good sia. Hurrs. Sam was trying to convince me that maybe it was their first time there that's why not familiar. Please lorr, the girl in front of me is a med grad student lah cannot be so stupid ritee? And it's also my first time using the com there lah usually I'm never seen at science lah the food and lib there sucks, lol think instead I know Biz like my home muahaha.


Finally reached my LT, bleh I've horrid LTs this sem. LT20 which is like dammmn ulu, and 2 lects in LT32 where I've to climmmmb up the big fat hill. Muahaah I sound how whiny *grinz* don't careee.

Hmms Anatomy lects makes me realise that it's not very good being chinese lehh. Apparently we're more susceptible to nose and stomach cancer *bleh* Mel! correct wan anot? Muahaha I wanna be mixed! And be damn blardy HOTT like Ali ! I miss my lil bundle of joy =) anyway, did I mention that she has started school already? Muahaha think all the lil boys hormones all shooting up and down already lah.

Rushed from lect down to YIH for Puang's appt. Had yummy jap food but it was a rushed meal too. BOO =( Then rushed back to Sci for tut. Lol I found my very first passable looking PRC with understandable english. And that's...my tutorrrr. Haha I dunno his name lah.

Rushed straight down to LT32 again for BioD. Sat there for like 5 min before I announced to my peeps that I've totally no fate with this lecturer coz I simply don't understand a single word he's trying to say, SO I shall just borrow Shun Wei's notes muahaha.

Went down to kachiao Puang at CBLC. Did some research for my term paper too. Yaay! I FINALLY know what I'm gonna do for my third topic. Muahaha all thanks to my smart lil piggy =D and it's sucha good idea lah! Yaay my A here I comeeee! Whee! Shall not disclose my topic here in case some idiot decides to steal my idea. My lips are sealed and I shall protect this secret with my lifeeee.

Was watching youtube again. Addicted to Hillsongs again. Tears just kept flowing down my cheeks with each video I watch. I realise how much I miss Love MG. How the testimonies would touch my heart, how I would break down and cry singing the songs, broken and vulnerable we would walk up for altar call and the best part is, after altar call, we would sing all the happy songs jumping, rejoicing and singing in front of the stage. =)

ANW I'm growing FATT!!!! Been eating Macs 3 days in a row then prata last Fri with my bitches, prata ytd with Chipz, prata today too! Die liao laah, I'm just goona die of high cholesterol and heart artery constrictions or sumth. *SOBZ* So please donate to "Save your dear friend Janna" fund ASAP. All donations BIG and BIG are welcomed. =D I should start coming up with a wishlist muahaha. .

Wanted to go for a run just now. Yessh I can HEAR Kai, KT and Elv going WHATTT? YOU? RUN? Haha which is WHY...I didn't! Tahdaah! lol I've decided to give in to temptation and go home eat my muturbak instead. Hee

Came home and was complaining to Samuel and Puang how annoyed I was with my dad re the buying of my dumb laptop. OMG lah I don't even wanna talk about it. Haha reason being I've already ranted AND vented all my anger on Puang muahaha (ok lah I don't ill-treat him kz, I just ranted and ranted until I sense his com hanging LOL) . And guess what my dear pigg said?

Me: grooowl you know how I HATE looking at these kinda electronic stuff laah all the specifications and shitt
Puang: It's ok. It doesn't matter. What matters is the MSN!

Haha lol...I think arh..Ahgong really become very lame already caan. *grinz*

SO that's the end of my day. Having a big fat headache. I shall go sleep now and see if I can drag my bum outta bed in time to go swim while there's still sun tmr. Hope there won't be idiots hogging the pool again. Next time I shall marry a rich laogong and get my own swimming pool*bleh* Haha! Which reminds me that I was telling Puang this the other time and think I was saying that it's soo ex to get your own pool. AND guess what this lil smarty said?

"Nevermind! You only need to get ONE LANE can already"

!!!

Yupz...ONE lane =)

Ok last sidenote...Hmms I'm starting to miss Chipz already! And he haven't even left yet. Growl but it's gonna be another 9 months before this ass is back again BOO.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger