Albert Chipmunk Ng Gong Hui!!!!
Yes, do not underestimate the abilities of Albert Chipmunk Ng Gong Hui. He can always manage to turn up downstairs my house at the most unearthy hours *grooowl* And surprise surprise I got a call at ONE am ytd saying that he's downstairs already. Very good. It's not so much about the hours, it's about me looking at my WORSE and MOST CHARRD time and forcing me to take photos. Omg lah, t-shirt and FBTs, I totally horrid and disgusting!!!! AHHH.
Anw to this lil ass going back to Aust on Sat, this is your last year, last spurt already. Don't give up now ok? =) Yes even though you still owe me my crystal jade treat from THREE YEARS ago, I shall still be nice and send you off. You shall be indebted to ME forever and ever and treat me to Fullerton when you get your first big fat paycheck! Cya latrrr. *angelic smile*
Yes, do not underestimate the abilities of Albert Chipmunk Ng Gong Hui. He can always manage to turn up downstairs my house at the most unearthy hours *grooowl* And surprise surprise I got a call at ONE am ytd saying that he's downstairs already. Very good. It's not so much about the hours, it's about me looking at my WORSE and MOST CHARRD time and forcing me to take photos. Omg lah, t-shirt and FBTs, I totally horrid and disgusting!!!! AHHH.
Anw to this lil ass going back to Aust on Sat, this is your last year, last spurt already. Don't give up now ok? =) Yes even though you still owe me my crystal jade treat from THREE YEARS ago, I shall still be nice and send you off. You shall be indebted to ME forever and ever and treat me to Fullerton when you get your first big fat paycheck! Cya latrrr. *angelic smile*
Gawd..I look horrible
SEE!!! SEEE!!! Now you know why I call him chipz? SO CHIPMUNK looking!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home