Your hand which flung stars into the night
I love the stars =) it's one of the little things that makes me damn happy. I can sit there for hours and hours and hours and hours and just...stare. I loved the tranquility of the night, sitting there beside the marsh garden without a care in the world. Laughing, talking and eating chipz with Chipz wahaha. If only I didn't have to come back to reality. It's places like these I can lose myself in...lose myself in almost forever.
And I stand, I stand in awe of You. Your mighty hands which flung the stars into the night.
On a side note...wow..erm I've no idea why my blog is attracting sooo many people. Haha I know many of my friends are regular readers, like Mel who's apparently damn bored in the clinic every day and has crowned me as his favourite blogger =p
But...who in the world is Scott??
Talked to Kai and this evil pigg is finding the joy outta my situation at MY EXPENSE! Hurr. Very funny. But yeah I've only one road to choose, to listen to him. BLEH.
Gawd...I wanna swim...went Vivo for quick shopping and lunch with Puang before being damn guai and coming back to school at 4pm for my lect when could have shopped the whole entire daaaay. BOO *pouts* SEE JON! I came back to school ok! AND I realise I'm putting on weight!!!! OMG. I'm honestly turning into the fattest lipid monster ever. Hurr then as I was ranting and ranting to Puang, wahaha I saw Ben and Jerry's! Hee! SO we stopped by for icecreeeam! Haha so much for self control =p I ended up forcing him to eat more so he'll be fatter than me wahaha!*evil grinz* My gawd lah but think I gotta stuff Puang with 60 kg more of lipids before he'll actually be obese? 185cm GIANT breathing polluted air haha! *grinz*
My next greatest wish : I wanna watch the sunset at the beach and play with sparklers like a lil kid. A lil girl with no worries at all.
Grant me that wish
I love the stars =) it's one of the little things that makes me damn happy. I can sit there for hours and hours and hours and hours and just...stare. I loved the tranquility of the night, sitting there beside the marsh garden without a care in the world. Laughing, talking and eating chipz with Chipz wahaha. If only I didn't have to come back to reality. It's places like these I can lose myself in...lose myself in almost forever.
And I stand, I stand in awe of You. Your mighty hands which flung the stars into the night.
On a side note...wow..erm I've no idea why my blog is attracting sooo many people. Haha I know many of my friends are regular readers, like Mel who's apparently damn bored in the clinic every day and has crowned me as his favourite blogger =p
But...who in the world is Scott??
Talked to Kai and this evil pigg is finding the joy outta my situation at MY EXPENSE! Hurr. Very funny. But yeah I've only one road to choose, to listen to him. BLEH.
Gawd...I wanna swim...went Vivo for quick shopping and lunch with Puang before being damn guai and coming back to school at 4pm for my lect when could have shopped the whole entire daaaay. BOO *pouts* SEE JON! I came back to school ok! AND I realise I'm putting on weight!!!! OMG. I'm honestly turning into the fattest lipid monster ever. Hurr then as I was ranting and ranting to Puang, wahaha I saw Ben and Jerry's! Hee! SO we stopped by for icecreeeam! Haha so much for self control =p I ended up forcing him to eat more so he'll be fatter than me wahaha!*evil grinz* My gawd lah but think I gotta stuff Puang with 60 kg more of lipids before he'll actually be obese? 185cm GIANT breathing polluted air haha! *grinz*
My next greatest wish : I wanna watch the sunset at the beach and play with sparklers like a lil kid. A lil girl with no worries at all.
Grant me that wish

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home