Lol I've a new job...collecting xiao THINK dangs.
Apply to be adopted as a xiao THINK dang if
- you have over active brain cells
- you find yourself always thinking too much about silly things
- you find that you can't sleep at night coz you're always thinking about silly things
Right now, I've TWO adopted xiao THINK dangs. Mr Hui Weiguang and Mr Sam Goh
Janna will nourish you back to good health WAHAHA
Apply to be adopted as a xiao THINK dang if
- you have over active brain cells
- you find yourself always thinking too much about silly things
- you find that you can't sleep at night coz you're always thinking about silly things
Right now, I've TWO adopted xiao THINK dangs. Mr Hui Weiguang and Mr Sam Goh
Janna will nourish you back to good health WAHAHA

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home