Happy...Empty
Yaa...Mr Hui was damn nice to gimme a heart attack this morning. BOOO =( he might have to go to Zurich NEXT SEM instead of yr 2008 coz some dumb modules are not offered in 2008. GROWL. Next sem is only a few months awaaaay!!!
ANW...haiz tried being happy ytd, ended up feeling empty. =(
I've no idea why too. So many things that I want to do but never got down to them. Was telling Puang the whole entireeee list of things I wanna do during June hols, then I paused, telling him in the end I'll most prob just meet up with the gals everyday to shop. HURR big surprise.
OK kill me if you don't see me doing this during hols. Top priorities are Salsa and trekking. Yaay! I FINALLY found people to go trek with me! yaa besides Puang haha. Huiyi and Joyce =) Whee! Haha I tried convincing Chang but she was like "huuh...are you crazzzzy?" LOL and I can't exactly remember what GH said but I think it was a no too. And dumb Melon say Malaysia not EXCITING enough wahlauu go and climb Mt Everest lah. Ohya! I think Jon is half convinced too wahaha. Yaaay so to whoever's reading this, GO TREK WITH ME!!!
Sorry to those who msged me ytd, don't even ask me why, but my hp wasn't with me at night.
ANW couldn't sleep so I got up at 2.30am again to read my storybook. Haha! Heys...actually ok lah Sophie Kinsella's books are damn blardy bimbotic but if you read between the lines, she actually tells you alot about life in her own funny lil way. How we often are so blinded by the glitz and glamour in our lives that we forget about the fundamental things that means the most to us. I read till this part about how Luke, the guy in the book, was used by his biological mother, and how it hurt him so much in the end to realise that his mum never really cared about him from that day she walked outta his life as a child.
It brought back memories. How I saw you broken that day. How I could never ever feel the kind of pain you've went through as a kid, as a person. But I'll always be here *hugz*.
Okies time to go bathe and meet Puang in school for lunch then we shall stone rock and pebble till 4 pm until my horrid lecture begins and he happily deserts me to go watch vcds. Bleh, ha I shall go Chipz house to bum too. I MISS AMBER!!! Omg...I haven't seen Amber in a year! Growl next time I shall get my own TWO golden retrievers. Hurr my mum said she'll poison my dogs bleh.
Yaa...Mr Hui was damn nice to gimme a heart attack this morning. BOOO =( he might have to go to Zurich NEXT SEM instead of yr 2008 coz some dumb modules are not offered in 2008. GROWL. Next sem is only a few months awaaaay!!!
ANW...haiz tried being happy ytd, ended up feeling empty. =(
I've no idea why too. So many things that I want to do but never got down to them. Was telling Puang the whole entireeee list of things I wanna do during June hols, then I paused, telling him in the end I'll most prob just meet up with the gals everyday to shop. HURR big surprise.
OK kill me if you don't see me doing this during hols. Top priorities are Salsa and trekking. Yaay! I FINALLY found people to go trek with me! yaa besides Puang haha. Huiyi and Joyce =) Whee! Haha I tried convincing Chang but she was like "huuh...are you crazzzzy?" LOL and I can't exactly remember what GH said but I think it was a no too. And dumb Melon say Malaysia not EXCITING enough wahlauu go and climb Mt Everest lah. Ohya! I think Jon is half convinced too wahaha. Yaaay so to whoever's reading this, GO TREK WITH ME!!!
Sorry to those who msged me ytd, don't even ask me why, but my hp wasn't with me at night.
ANW couldn't sleep so I got up at 2.30am again to read my storybook. Haha! Heys...actually ok lah Sophie Kinsella's books are damn blardy bimbotic but if you read between the lines, she actually tells you alot about life in her own funny lil way. How we often are so blinded by the glitz and glamour in our lives that we forget about the fundamental things that means the most to us. I read till this part about how Luke, the guy in the book, was used by his biological mother, and how it hurt him so much in the end to realise that his mum never really cared about him from that day she walked outta his life as a child.
It brought back memories. How I saw you broken that day. How I could never ever feel the kind of pain you've went through as a kid, as a person. But I'll always be here *hugz*.
Okies time to go bathe and meet Puang in school for lunch then we shall stone rock and pebble till 4 pm until my horrid lecture begins and he happily deserts me to go watch vcds. Bleh, ha I shall go Chipz house to bum too. I MISS AMBER!!! Omg...I haven't seen Amber in a year! Growl next time I shall get my own TWO golden retrievers. Hurr my mum said she'll poison my dogs bleh.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home