Tired
there's something else I wanna saaaaay
I miss GH!!! Haha I think it's coz of his damn lame blog posts that I suddenly miss his lameness. Speaking of lameness...need to go catch up with Melon too. Apparently according to Pam, our dear Melon's pic is up in the Cleo webby alr...but HORR, got no Cleo website!!! WHEREEEE!!! I'm still waiting for the next issue to come out.
Melon melon watermelon my lame wintermelon Allan!!! Wahahaha
"turn around and walk away, pretending I don't love you"
there's something else I wanna saaaaay
I miss GH!!! Haha I think it's coz of his damn lame blog posts that I suddenly miss his lameness. Speaking of lameness...need to go catch up with Melon too. Apparently according to Pam, our dear Melon's pic is up in the Cleo webby alr...but HORR, got no Cleo website!!! WHEREEEE!!! I'm still waiting for the next issue to come out.
Melon melon watermelon my lame wintermelon Allan!!! Wahahaha
"turn around and walk away, pretending I don't love you"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home