Sank...
Will there always be an answer to a question?
I foresee myself zoning out every Friday. Thank God and my lucky stars that at least this time my TA for lab isn't another damn PRC and she's actually quite a good TA. SO, for ONCE I actually learnt something from lab. Rushed down to Macs for a quick dinner with Chang and Juls (before our lect from 7-10, 10!!!), with me ranting all the way from Central Lib to Engine to Macs. And yet again I've double checked and confirmed with them that I'm not a paranoid petty annoying lil bitch.
Haiz...so WHY do I still feel that I am? =(
Just feel like hiding away. Sometimes, it's evident that from the start you just can't win. This feels like one of the times. So...why fight it
Will there always be an answer to a question?
I foresee myself zoning out every Friday. Thank God and my lucky stars that at least this time my TA for lab isn't another damn PRC and she's actually quite a good TA. SO, for ONCE I actually learnt something from lab. Rushed down to Macs for a quick dinner with Chang and Juls (before our lect from 7-10, 10!!!), with me ranting all the way from Central Lib to Engine to Macs. And yet again I've double checked and confirmed with them that I'm not a paranoid petty annoying lil bitch.
Haiz...so WHY do I still feel that I am? =(
Just feel like hiding away. Sometimes, it's evident that from the start you just can't win. This feels like one of the times. So...why fight it

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home