butterfly kisses after bedtime prayers

Friday, January 12, 2007

SUSHI!!!
Heez =D I had sushi TWO days in a row! Whee! HAPPINESS! Ytd with Li and today with Puang! *SLURRRPS* lol I used to NEVER eat sushi and Elv had been trying to get me into a sushi restaurant since ages ago wahaha but ever since I ate Li's california maki (coz I was too damn hungry waiting for my ramen), I was HOOKED. Haha I successfully coaxed the both of them into eating with me hahaha think they give up already coz I've been ON and ON and ON and ON about sushi all day *grinz* I'm addicted. AND Mr Hui happily changed my name in his phone from owl to zebra to SUSHI!!! Omg...Wahaha and Dips was commenting on the number of ANIMAL contacts Puang has in his hp.


DSC00180
And along came a sleepyhead who chose to park
his head on top of my com haha

DSC00196
Yaay I had FIVE plates of SUSSSSSHI!!!

DSC00198
the loner sushi plate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger