butterfly kisses after bedtime prayers

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Ok enough of sad posts for today...better get my life organised.

List of things for 2007

- I shall aim to get rid of the lipids, triglycerides, excess amounts of adipose tissue in me. Yes, I WILL get down to doing that 2 K I used to swim. Err...ya USED TO.

- FINALLY get my driving license

- I WILL go to ALL my lectures, pracs, and tutorials even if I'm fainting and dying and collasping all over the place. I WILL chew loads of gum to keep me awake from boring lectures like Genetics. With the exception of Genetics, I WILL knock and kick myself if I don't get at least As and Bs for the rest of the mods. (Hmms...wonder if I should S/U Forensics??)

- I will make SSA, Central Lib, chocolates, jacket, my books, pencils and lecture notes. my best friend (besides Li) .

- I will still get a life and go for bashes ONCE IN AWHILE. Wahaha and drink more yummy yummy flaming Lambos *slurrrps* I WILL get down to going St James!!!! Omg...I must be like the last person in the world who haven't been there.

- Yes and I promised Li to go learn salsa with her. Haha after her nagging "see even your sis's best friend will go learn salsa with her AND WHAT IS MY BEST FRIEND DOING?" so fierce. No Chang, I will not learn from Lawerence.

- Go back school during the hols for many many camps. Be UC councillor for 07/08 batch. Wahaha I believe in SP (Secret Pal) meetings now. (lol Puang happened to be my SP though he was a councillor since there weren't enough guys...which reminds me, I haven't gotten around to getting him to do the forfeit wahahaa)

- Go back to MG with my bitches!!!! MY GAWD!!! I miss the TOILET!!!! Esp the lvl 2 toilets where we used to rot in between lessons. MG toilets are SOOOO CLEAN and NICE SMELLING! Li and I were talking about how we used to eat the red bowl auntie's noodles EVERY SINGLE DAY of the YEAR. *grinz* I miss the laksa.

- Will try to go back for Love MG 07

- Will learn to cook more from my mum. Learn more recipes with MUSHROOMS so Puang can chop =D

- Yaay! Going Shanghai in March! Whee!

- Mmm..maybe I should learn rollerblading. I'm TRUSTING in the fact that Puang PROMISED not to let me fall, and if I fall he'll be there to catch =)



Hmms...anything else I left out?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger