It's a past we can't erase, memories that can never be replaced...
I want you to be happy. To be able to live a life not so intertwined into mine. To live a life you can call your own. To not have to worry about hurting me. To not have to go through that rollercoaster ride of emotions. To figure out who you are and what you want.
Even though I'll be left with nothing. Even if one day it'll be without me.
I want you to be happy.
I want you to be happy. To be able to live a life not so intertwined into mine. To live a life you can call your own. To not have to worry about hurting me. To not have to go through that rollercoaster ride of emotions. To figure out who you are and what you want.
Even though I'll be left with nothing. Even if one day it'll be without me.
I want you to be happy.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home