Stone Pebble Rock
Recently, seems like emotions are always coming and going, up and down, upside down.
PMS? Maybe. Stress? Maybe. And then...I ran outta things to blame on. And then I realise...it's just me.
Listening to people's problems here and there. Not that I want to, but sometimes I feel so detached from everything. As if, the person they were talking to, is not me. As if, I'm someone looking through the glass panel into an unfamiliar world.
But then the world of hurt and pain, is all too familiar.
Supposed to be mugging but ended up blogging, blog surfing, looking through friendster (I've calmed down and decided to stop tracking down that bastard...for now). Went to get dinner, decided to walk instead of taking the bus since it was a nice cool night. Somehow as I was walking and listening to the radio, alot of flashbacks came to mind.
I'm wondering how my friends are.
Haven't talked to Kai for awhile now. Wondering how KT is too.
Wondering if Fluffy has grown any fatter.
Wondering if Elv is better.
I don't stop my friends from getting drunk. Coz sometimes when the pangs of emotions are just too much, drinking can be a form of release, though I always feel even more empty after that, but it is when you get to say (hurr or in my case scream) all the lil things pent up inside you. Yeah and thx to my lil charade outside Zouk the other time, I bet half of NUS remember me as 'the girl who was screaming her head off outside Zouk' (yeah and Li HAD TO go and REFRESH Matt's memory) . I can only be there for them like the way my bunch were there for me. And I'll be here for you.
Wondering how's things back at OUB.
Mel, are you still being grouchy? Kwan still wants to go Dragonfly.
Jenn the bitch has been missing, her existence is totally erratic, hope she's doing well though.
I MISS YOU LA BITCH!!!!
Si Beng has been traumatised by K. Wu's gay advances and left RMG already (bwahaha ok lah it wasn't coz of K. Wu) Hope he's doing well wherever he is.
Haha wonder if Azli is still charming the girls with his looks and getting them hooked, like *AHEMS* once was.
Hope Saf is coping well with the work constantly piling up on her. To all who knows Ali, she started school already! =) ohya reminds me...I forgot to give her the Tweety Bird pencilbox.
I miss Naz and her laughter.
I MISS RAVIN MY NON VIRGIN BABOON!!!!
Florence, Andrew Chin (my larling) , Kevin (my no.1 larling) and of coz David (my best larling) haha larling ranks rotate between the three.
I miss sitting by the quay eating icecream with Saf and Jenn. I miss the after work drinking sesson. Noo...I DO NOT miss working. Ha I miss the slacking around, bitching about some of the really retarded patients, disturbing the doctors and tehhing Dr Mok wahahaa.
I've been ignoring someone for no reason, trying to seem as if I'm not ignoring him. Haiz it sucks that things are not the way they used to be.
I miss the beach. Or more like, the memories once held there. Held by different people in the different parts of my life. I miss walking with him hand in hand with our feet in the water. I miss writing his name in the sand.
I miss how I used to be happy. I miss how I never needed him, knowing that he'll still be there like the brother I never had. But somewhere along those lines, I fell in love. I wonder how I fell in love.
Recently, seems like emotions are always coming and going, up and down, upside down.
PMS? Maybe. Stress? Maybe. And then...I ran outta things to blame on. And then I realise...it's just me.
Listening to people's problems here and there. Not that I want to, but sometimes I feel so detached from everything. As if, the person they were talking to, is not me. As if, I'm someone looking through the glass panel into an unfamiliar world.
But then the world of hurt and pain, is all too familiar.
Supposed to be mugging but ended up blogging, blog surfing, looking through friendster (I've calmed down and decided to stop tracking down that bastard...for now). Went to get dinner, decided to walk instead of taking the bus since it was a nice cool night. Somehow as I was walking and listening to the radio, alot of flashbacks came to mind.
I'm wondering how my friends are.
Haven't talked to Kai for awhile now. Wondering how KT is too.
Wondering if Fluffy has grown any fatter.
Wondering if Elv is better.
I don't stop my friends from getting drunk. Coz sometimes when the pangs of emotions are just too much, drinking can be a form of release, though I always feel even more empty after that, but it is when you get to say (hurr or in my case scream) all the lil things pent up inside you. Yeah and thx to my lil charade outside Zouk the other time, I bet half of NUS remember me as 'the girl who was screaming her head off outside Zouk' (yeah and Li HAD TO go and REFRESH Matt's memory) . I can only be there for them like the way my bunch were there for me. And I'll be here for you.
Wondering how's things back at OUB.
Mel, are you still being grouchy? Kwan still wants to go Dragonfly.
Jenn the bitch has been missing, her existence is totally erratic, hope she's doing well though.
I MISS YOU LA BITCH!!!!
Si Beng has been traumatised by K. Wu's gay advances and left RMG already (bwahaha ok lah it wasn't coz of K. Wu) Hope he's doing well wherever he is.
Haha wonder if Azli is still charming the girls with his looks and getting them hooked, like *AHEMS* once was.
Hope Saf is coping well with the work constantly piling up on her. To all who knows Ali, she started school already! =) ohya reminds me...I forgot to give her the Tweety Bird pencilbox.
I miss Naz and her laughter.
I MISS RAVIN MY NON VIRGIN BABOON!!!!
Florence, Andrew Chin (my larling) , Kevin (my no.1 larling) and of coz David (my best larling) haha larling ranks rotate between the three.
I miss sitting by the quay eating icecream with Saf and Jenn. I miss the after work drinking sesson. Noo...I DO NOT miss working. Ha I miss the slacking around, bitching about some of the really retarded patients, disturbing the doctors and tehhing Dr Mok wahahaa.
I've been ignoring someone for no reason, trying to seem as if I'm not ignoring him. Haiz it sucks that things are not the way they used to be.
I miss the beach. Or more like, the memories once held there. Held by different people in the different parts of my life. I miss walking with him hand in hand with our feet in the water. I miss writing his name in the sand.
I miss how I used to be happy. I miss how I never needed him, knowing that he'll still be there like the brother I never had. But somewhere along those lines, I fell in love. I wonder how I fell in love.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home