butterfly kisses after bedtime prayers

Thursday, January 11, 2007

I'm seeing the dead...Amen

Anatomy's fun! =D Or maybe I'm morbid. The fact that Pam was the only one taking the mod with me and she msg me to say she's not going for lab today AND I still went down BY MYSELF, goes to show how pweetty interesting it is. Haahz..ok lah anyway it's about time I stop being dependent on people. I figured, won't die 2 hrs without talking lah, later Stats can disturb Debs all I want haha. Wahaha I still made new friends in Anatomy though =p Stupid Pam say wanna drop the mod *strangles* yaa think it's alot of memorising, but since it's interesting, die die I'll piah this mod. Actually on second thoughts, die die I gotta piah EVERY mod. Yaay tmr taking Forensics with my bitches! =D


And yes these are real corspes.

DSC00200

Mmm...looks like sushi too leh bwahaha I'm how morbid =p

DSC00202

DSC00203

DSC00204

DSC00207

DSC00205

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger