Still empty...
It's not that I want to keep things to myself. I don't want to coz it's suffocating. It's just that alot of things, I don't see the point of saying them.
I don't like the way I'm turning out to be. Or maybe, I don't like the way you are turning out to be. I don't know the whole story, but up till this point, there are just certain things I don't agree with.
And I never thought that it would be you. Somehow, I'm very disappointed.
(this is not about Puang)
Can't wait for Forensics lect with my bitches this Fri. My theraputic session of gossip bimboticity (is there even sucha word?) and bitching all rolled into one. Yes theraputic indeed. AND LISA CHAN YU LIN! Stop changing my MSN nick everytime you're over at my hse!*kicks*
It's not that I want to keep things to myself. I don't want to coz it's suffocating. It's just that alot of things, I don't see the point of saying them.
I don't like the way I'm turning out to be. Or maybe, I don't like the way you are turning out to be. I don't know the whole story, but up till this point, there are just certain things I don't agree with.
And I never thought that it would be you. Somehow, I'm very disappointed.
(this is not about Puang)
Can't wait for Forensics lect with my bitches this Fri. My theraputic session of gossip bimboticity (is there even sucha word?) and bitching all rolled into one. Yes theraputic indeed. AND LISA CHAN YU LIN! Stop changing my MSN nick everytime you're over at my hse!*kicks*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home