CONGRATS!!!!
Ohya and a quick post before I go off to sleep
CONGRATS TO MY DEAR OL MERLION!!!!! TAN GUANG HONG!!!! *applause claps claps*
Haha this crapster just got his driving license today!!!! Haha ok yesterday. Yaay!!! So happy for you lah! Then you still say like I think you drive very badly like that bleh.
Yaay Pam! We got new prataaa driver already! Can go eat more praaaataaaas! Haha can call more people now got so many cars. Got Pau, got Bobo, got GH!!! Haha
AND yes I'm doing GH a favour *AHEMS* haha by advertising for this poor thing on my blog if anyone wants BIZ BASH TIX pls look for him. He's in Biz and always idling around school complaining about some part of NUS. Haha! Ok lah I'm kidding. Do look for me or GH directly. Tix going at 14 bucks with 1 free drink.
Yes ZC and Elv I know you guys are going, pls stop tempting me. I'm being guai. GUAI! Bleh coz no. 1 I'm trying not to piss my parents off anymore and no.2, I promised Puang that I can go party but NOT get drunk. But see arh, thing is, if I go for Biz Bash this sat...
Drunkness equation : ZC + Elv going + duno who else from S7, GH my drunkard protector gonna be there, my bitches should be able to go if I decide I can go = CONFIRM wasted wan lah.
No no cannot. I'm guai *tries to brainwash myself*
ANW I don't know if you'll ever be coming round my blog, but ZC thx for asking how I was. Much appreciated =) Haha happy falling aslpt during duty.
And Elv, yes I'm not angry with yooooooooou just wanna kick your butt only. lol think you should know which line not to cross by now huh? Haha when you start sending me forward msges 2 nights in a row, know you getting kan chiong already LOL
Ok everyone GOODNIGHTS. I'm gonna slpt alr. Successfully managed to convince Li to eat Sakae with me tmr. Bwahaha she has crowned me QUEEN! Lol...even though it's Queen of Emo Blackmail but..ehh still QUEEN k!
Bwahaha ALL HAILS!!!
Ohya and a quick post before I go off to sleep
CONGRATS TO MY DEAR OL MERLION!!!!! TAN GUANG HONG!!!! *applause claps claps*
Haha this crapster just got his driving license today!!!! Haha ok yesterday. Yaay!!! So happy for you lah! Then you still say like I think you drive very badly like that bleh.
Yaay Pam! We got new prataaa driver already! Can go eat more praaaataaaas! Haha can call more people now got so many cars. Got Pau, got Bobo, got GH!!! Haha
AND yes I'm doing GH a favour *AHEMS* haha by advertising for this poor thing on my blog if anyone wants BIZ BASH TIX pls look for him. He's in Biz and always idling around school complaining about some part of NUS. Haha! Ok lah I'm kidding. Do look for me or GH directly. Tix going at 14 bucks with 1 free drink.
Yes ZC and Elv I know you guys are going, pls stop tempting me. I'm being guai. GUAI! Bleh coz no. 1 I'm trying not to piss my parents off anymore and no.2, I promised Puang that I can go party but NOT get drunk. But see arh, thing is, if I go for Biz Bash this sat...
Drunkness equation : ZC + Elv going + duno who else from S7, GH my drunkard protector gonna be there, my bitches should be able to go if I decide I can go = CONFIRM wasted wan lah.
No no cannot. I'm guai *tries to brainwash myself*
ANW I don't know if you'll ever be coming round my blog, but ZC thx for asking how I was. Much appreciated =) Haha happy falling aslpt during duty.
And Elv, yes I'm not angry with yooooooooou just wanna kick your butt only. lol think you should know which line not to cross by now huh? Haha when you start sending me forward msges 2 nights in a row, know you getting kan chiong already LOL
Ok everyone GOODNIGHTS. I'm gonna slpt alr. Successfully managed to convince Li to eat Sakae with me tmr. Bwahaha she has crowned me QUEEN! Lol...even though it's Queen of Emo Blackmail but..ehh still QUEEN k!
Bwahaha ALL HAILS!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home