butterfly kisses after bedtime prayers

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Broken

Certain things do matter to me

And I hate to be always the last person to know from elsewhere. Why? Because it brings me back to how I was lied to over and over again and made a fool. Actually I don't think that this time I'm as bothered by the fact of not knowing. I'm more bothered by the fact that I had to remember what happened. Past memories which I try and try to erase. Which I did everything I could never to remember again. Why do I have to remember them again?!*SCREAMZ*

everything inside me that has healed...broken up

I hate feeling this way. Hate it hate it hate it hate it! I don't want to feel this way.

a part of me just doesn't trust anymore...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger