Back to Church
Hmms today was a...COLD day!!! *brrr shivers*
Slept at 4am ytd and had to draaaaag my ass outta bed at 8am for church. Almost died in the middle of service trying to keep myself awake. Plus the fact that it was FREEZING Artic condition, not surprised that nothing went in.
There was installation for the worship team...and this time I sat in the audience. I wasn't involved. Don't know how to describe the feeling.
Lol I missed GENEEEEEEEEE!!!!! Gawd seen my Bak Gua for so LONG! Haha I was wondering
who was that pigg messing up my hair when he came over to pat my hair. Lol. Haven't been talking to Scoop for damn long too! (Wahaha he used to be my eye-candy in church) I missed teasing him! Coz he'll always be too slow to have a witty come-back =p SUPER TALK COCK SESSION!!! Esp when Angela came over and started all her bullshit with Gene. Best lah, still got actions somemore LOL totally brightened up my day. Omg haha I realised how much I missed these guys. Speaking of which, my previous clique, Ray, Ron, Calvin, Jon & Samuel have all vanished and scattered to the ends of the earth.
GENE!!! Hurry finish your exams laaaah let's go for lunch soon! Whee!
Lol SO Angela was naaaaaagging me to go back to youth worship and sunday sch lessons.
"OEI! GO LAH! Can you stop being a PON-star?"
Haha!
So yesssh I decided to join them for worship. Haven't been back there for almost a year. Happy to see so many familiar faces. Jian Ming (my absolute favourite LS! Damn fun and crappy! Whee) , CiXian, Min Wei, FJ (the life of any boring lesson), Sabby and blah blah blah. =) Haha was sitting with Angela when Sabby ran over to whack me and asked where have I disappeared *grinz*
And yesh, was planning to go home after worship then kena dragged to class by Angela again. =)
Since it's the new year, everyone is 'promoted' up one level to their new sunday sch class and teachers. Lol me and Angela we're proclaiming about how we were damn poor things coz all the Uni and working youths became the "balance" and we were just all thrown together in one class. BooHoo we're the neglected and abandoned bunch. Haha OMG lor still have to drag our own tables and chairs.
Stupid Chipz PS me AGAIN for lunch. Wahaha so I kachiao Melon to get his ass outta his comfort zone and come lunch with me at Holland V. The new month's Cleo edition came out today! Haha damnit if it was the issue with the Top 50 Eligible Bachelors I'll force Melon to take photo beside his own pic haha. Yesh NEXT ISSUE!!!
Whee we went grocery shopping and OMG I bought soooo many sinful things! Ok..2 sinful things..but sinful enough! Arnotts Marshmellooooow chocolate biscuits! And this other packet of imported choc chip cookies *slurrrps* Fwah lauu all coz of that pigass Melon, he was tempting me all the way. BOO. My gawd...and if I've seen willing to part with money, I think it's him. All his EXOTIC gourmet groceries came up to almost 40 bucks.
Cashier: 37.50
Me: OMG 37.50??? *wide-eyed* (there wasn't even much things lorr)
Melon: *blinks* yeah that's what I heard too
AND speaking of which, the opposite STINGY pigasses is CHIPZ!!! YES he still owes me Crystal Jade from TWO years ago, and was proclaiming how he'll be TREATING me to lunch to make up for PS-ing me today...yaaa rite.
ANW haha I kept seeing my FRIENDS today! How interesting. Look below
Haha saw this while walking around waiting for Melon. Hehhz I think Dips would appreciate this pic =D And since he'll be coming by my blog sometime *winks*
JENN!!! My bitch! We're lusting after yooooou! Haha yesh this was what stopped us for 15mins in the supermarket. Lemon Drop, Cosmopoliton, Tropical Blue Lagoon and Appletini!!! Me and Melon were simply lusting at it. STARE STARE STARE. Melon wanted to get the whole series. I was trying my best to convince him to get the Appletini *SLURPS* then I foresee going over to his hall more often wahaha. =D
We saw Pam too! She's a cooking spray! HAHA! Woots!





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home