butterfly kisses after bedtime prayers

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Was clearing my NUS inbox when I came across the two emails regarding dismiss of two NUS Sci fac students. One met with an accident overseas, most prob during her SEP I guess. =( Know it's still early but I'm still worried for Puang. Boo.

Oh sidetrack, muahaha I realised that the indo grilled chicken set at Engine is damn yummy! yaay I foresee myself at Engine quite often for lunch now, kinda sick of Biz food already.

Realised that NUS was having some kinda career fair today at MPSH.
Puang: Ahmah, do you wanna go for the career fair?
Me: Is there a taitai booth there? *big fat grin* then I'll go send in my taitai resume
Puang: Haha noo I don't think so.
Me: Hmm I shall go set up one then. Wahlau ehh BET you my taitai booth will have more vistors than any other booths! Whee!

Haha and I can't remember how it led to this convo but I was whining about how unfair it is for only Muslim guys to be able to have 4 wives. Wahlau ehh damn horny lah. Bleh. It should be legal for us ladies to have 4 husbands too! I'll pick...CHANNING TATUM!!! Haha my No. 1 laogong, can sip tea with me Then, Utt (after he turns straight) to gimme massage, Vincent Ng to play mahjong with me (err...NOT knowing how to play mahjong shouldn't be a huge factor lah huuh) and Puang to be my cook! Yaay! There! My life is SET manz!

Did I already mention how blardy fcuking HOTT Channing Tatum is???!!!! Omg he's SO HOTT it should be forbidden. Haha and I think those who are close to me know I've this thing for hott bald (ok not bald BALD but crew cut) tanned guys who play soccer. *swoons* I loooove men who SWEAT. Ok eeewww I sound damn horny shuddup jan! Haha and guess what?! In the movie Channing was not only hott bald tanned and playing soccer, he's HOTT BALD TANNED and PLAYING SOCCER TOPLESS!!!! GAAAH! There you go...flooding in my room. Salivate. *grinz*

ANW, Haiz my moods were up and down today too. Sometimes I really don't understand the way some people think, or more like, how can you really not care at all?

Haiz...but ohwells...I've a bigger problem now yet to settle. I hate army. =( The first person who came to my mind to talk to was Kai, then I remembered it's like pass midnight already and he's most prob asleep. BOO. Wells but when all else fail, there's always my dear ol panda Sam around *grinz* whom I can whine and rant to till 4 am in the morn. Wahaha yaay! =p Haha he kinda reminds me of Marc, the way he listens really seriously (LAUGHING at me in between) and yet trying to cheer me up throughout the convo. What I mean is, when faced with situations like that, I need a person to be serious and yet not SO serious at the same time. I can't talk to someone whose so damn serious about the situation coz it'll make me panic even more. I can't talk to someone who keeps pelting into jokes and not be taking my words seriously too coz I won't feel that my problem is solved!!! Hmm does that make sense???

Haha and this panda is sweet and silly at the same time. Damn funny, purposely set his alarm at 11 just to wake me up in time for school and then fall back to sleep. LOL. =) thx though!

Growl...duno duno duno...that issue seemed so far away after ranting to Sam, then the next morning I remember it's totally existent in my life. GROWL. Tried to listen to him and not be stressed about it, coz apparently SOMEONE thinks that its super amusing (omg...so like Kai hurr) and I've actually NOTHING to worry about. Yeah...riteee. So one moment it's at the back of my mind and I'm totally happy eating my grilled chicken, and the next moment it's back and I'm stuck in the same situation a few months back.

BUT...I've came to a conclusion. I aware of the extent of my feelings. Seeing Puang today just made that conclusion and my reasons even stronger. =)

Haha ANW, yesssh all hails the panda for making the decision for me. Haha. =)

Ok yes, I know I'm damn random, I'm actually missing Anatomy lectures. Yes I must be MAD. But it's actually really fun lah, plus the fact that my lecturers for Anatomy are damn blardy good. And Prof Bay is damn funny...playing with the switches before the lecture. Hurr...so our LT went bright, dark, bright, dark, super bright, super dark.

Ok I gtg mug for Forensics tmrrrrr. *grouch* I hate tests. Bleh.

Ohyaa...auntie time!!! I'm sooo hooked on the HK drama War and Beauty. And Puang REFUSES to tell me the ending. BLEH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger