My dancing pandaaaaa whee! =D
lol below is the art of the panda who dunno how to draw pandas hee... coz a certain panda had to go and piss me off lah. *grinz* but I think it's damn cute! Honestly..I would rather have this drawing than a super nice real looking panda anyday =) it's precisely coz he doesn't know how to draw which makes it damn sweet haha it's lil things like that which really melts me lah ok yesh im a wuss. Heyz it's the thought that counts anw. Haha and to protect this lil panda's pride and dignity, NOBODY is to laugh at it!!! Haha. =)
hmms...actually the drawing is nicer wan..duno why so faint on flickr hmms...
lol below is the art of the panda who dunno how to draw pandas hee... coz a certain panda had to go and piss me off lah. *grinz* but I think it's damn cute! Honestly..I would rather have this drawing than a super nice real looking panda anyday =) it's precisely coz he doesn't know how to draw which makes it damn sweet haha it's lil things like that which really melts me lah ok yesh im a wuss. Heyz it's the thought that counts anw. Haha and to protect this lil panda's pride and dignity, NOBODY is to laugh at it!!! Haha. =)
hmms...actually the drawing is nicer wan..duno why so faint on flickr hmms...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home