butterfly kisses after bedtime prayers

Sunday, February 11, 2007

GROUCH!

hmms Chipz should have landed just about now. ='( sucks to have to see your good friend come and go so many times. Bleh. Miss yoooooooou! And SOMEBODY decides to fly to Sydney to visit Yanzhen instead of flying back to visit his family and *AHEMS* MEEEE, during the June hols! BOO! *pouts* looking forward to Dec when he'll be back for good. BOOOO then Puang will be leaving for Zurich!!! *BIG FAT GROUCH* Whyeeee everyone wanna abandon meee???!!! *BIG FAT SOBZ* WHYEEEE!

GROUCH

GROUCH GROUCH GROUCH GROUCH GROUCH GROUCH GROUCH GROUCH GROUCH GROUCH GROUCH GROUCH GROUCH GROUCH GROUCH GROUCH GROUCH GROUCH GROUCH GROUCH GROUCH GROUCH GROUCH GROUCH GROUCH GROUCH GROUCH GROUCH GROUCH GROUCH GROUCH GROUCH GROUCH GROUCH GROUCH GROUCH GROUCH GROUCH GROUCH GROUCH GROUCH GROUCH GROUCH GROUCH GROUCH GROUCH GROUCH GROUCH GROUCH GROUCH GROUCH GROUCH GROUCH GROUCH GROUCH GROUCH GROUCH GROUCH GROUCH GROUCH GROUCH GROUCH GROUCH GROUCH GROUCH GROUCH GROUCH GROUCH GROUCH GROUCH GROUCH GROUCH GROUCH GROUCH GROUCH GROUCH GROUCH GROUCH GROUCH GROUCH GROUCH

Bleh hmms...I don't think I'm supposed to say that I'm having an unhappy day coz a certain panda has so sweetly specially err..CONSTRUCTED a happy dancing panda sms and sent to me this morning =) so when I opened my eyes I saw..hmm an interesting mutated panda with a square face and no chin wishing me Good Morning haha! Yeah as DECIDED by Mr Sam Goh himself, it is supposed to be my happy mascot for everyday...or is it just today?? Wahaha then he'll have to send me dancing pandas everyday LOL. I have a feeling his hp bills are gonna burst this month. =p

Went down to Funan with my dad to get my laptop. Got a Lenovo one...and a printer. Hey Chipz! Guess what!? One of the freebies is a mike!!! Lol i don't need to buy now! Muahaha after my poor Chipz has UNsuccessfully (for 2 years now) tried to convince me to get a mike to talk to him, AND he was still calling me at the airport to remind me to get a mike LOL. YES YES YES!!! Got a mike and a built-in webcam happy? Haha, why do I have this feeling he'll jump for joy. Superrrr naggy siaaa...haha ok lah it's also coz I've been too damn lazy to walk across the road to Big Bookshop to buy hehhz *angelic smile*

Going down to National Library with Li tmr to research for Forensics term paper. Grouch I don't wanna do worrrrrk! *whines* AND I still have dumb Genetics lab report which I have to type out. Lazzzzzy! *continues to whine* I wanna go Wesley oook! So you better get your lil ass outta bed in time!

Stupid GH! I wanna go watch Just Follow Law laaah! Wahlauu choose your hot babe laaah don't wan MEEEEE already*GROUCH* Don't care I shall be a big fat dian deng pao! Muahaha! Aiya but honestly lah this type of movie must watch with GH and Bo wan...confirm will laugh until die. But stupid Bo got competition until night BLEH! GH!!! Don't abandon me lah! Next time I don't go for lunch with yoooou lorrr hurmph! (lol I wonder if this works haha later skarly really don't meet me liao then I'll be VERRRY SAAAAD!!!) Pam! Let's go watch tgt and be big fat dian deng paos ok? =) Come out and be happy! Don't tell me you have competitions alsoooo!

OH YAAA! IDEA! Lol can go find Melon to watch also! Haha my top three crapsters. I'll murder him if he says he has comms also. Baah...IHG sucks lah. Hurry up end!!! Ok to anyone who's interested in watching just tag my cbox. I WANNA SEE TAAAAAGS!!!!

Hmms Bo just asked to go out for prataaa...so tempting! But siao lah today damn shag already. Next time ask at a more earthly time lah lol not when we're BOTH about to fall asleep!!! *ka-bish*

Rant rant rant. Haiz...why am I not happy??? ='( I miss Puang. I'm NEGLECTED! BLEH BLEH BLEH. BOOOO! Bleh whyeee he have to have Bike2Bite nooow? Okok...better not rant anymore later all his darling Rovers peeps come after me. Hurr.

*BIG FAT UNHAPPY POUT!* (ermz ok...don't read this ok panda?I'm happy =D see? there you go)

I wanna plaaaay! I want my 3 months break NOW! Wanna go for my camps, get dirty get wet and be happpppy *GROUCH* WHY must we study? Haiz why can't I be a self employed taitai? This is so unfair. Humrph.

Hmms I'm very tempted to go cut my hair already even though it's not charrd yet. BUT I won't. Don't wanna be another 40 bucks poorer. QUICK! Why is no one contributing to the 'Save Janna' fund!!! It's a highly recognised charity OK...you'll all get CAP 5 s after you contribute! REALLY! BOO! Stingy bums. Bleh. Hurmph.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger