butterfly kisses after bedtime prayers

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Praaaaaata! *slurps*

DSC00085


Whee! Yaay went for late night supper with Bobo, GH and Pam at Thompson ytd.

One word - YUMMY!


DSC00080

Our jing steady chauffeur getting kan chiong coz we were parked at some bus stop with ZERO clue of directions to Thompson

DSC00082

Panic call for directions ahahaha


DSC00084
Praata...haiz sian..where's my praaata??

Lol buang all the way since our dear Bobo's car DOES NOT CARRY A STREET DIRECTORY! Gaah...*grinz* hilarious lah. Took the highway to Thompson, came across this pile-up involving a taxi, somehow it got GH damn interested as Bobo zoomed pass,

GH: Ehh wait leh, never see number buy 4D!

Lol siannn

Haha gawd and I think I'm gonna have to hand out awards soon...to the ultimate lamers I know.

No. 1 Lamer award goes to *drumroll* - Allan the Melon!!! (asking to be killed within 2 mins)
No. 2 Lamer award goes to *drumroll* - Guang Hong!!!! (asking to be killed within 5 mins)
No. 3 Lamer award goes to *drumroll* - Bobo!!! (super sian diao jokester...but thou shall not kill your driver else you'll have to take cab home =p )

Haha wrong choice to put GH and Bobo tgt. OMGAAAWD lah I've been crappified left right upside down cannn...laugh until I can't eat my prata!!!

Anwz the prata there was real good. Okies plus the real good talk cock company that I had, it was even better though it was raining all the way =)

Prata Rating : 8.5/10
The company : priceless *grinz*

I love these guys manz haha you guys roccccck! Lol ok Bobo I promise the next time we go for supper I'll tone down on my whacking so you can drive with both hands =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger