butterfly kisses after bedtime prayers

Thursday, December 21, 2006

God knows I've fallen...even angels fall

"It was all starting with a kiss, the kiss she'd been waiting for her entire life. And it didn't matter that she'd been kissed before, many times, because this kiss was different. She knew it, and she treasured the moment. A first kiss, never to come again. And she found herself hoping Will would be the last man she'd ever kiss, her one and only." - The First Kiss by Elda Minger


How do you describe a night so beautiful? How do you describe a person so pure so beautiful, whose kisses still linger after so long?

So magical that you feel youself melting into him as one.

How do you describe a feeling that you've never felt before? A feeling that you're feeling so strongly for the very first time.

The feeling which made you find yourself wishing his hands would be the last one you hold, his lips would be the last one you ever kiss, his embrace would be the last one you ever wanna be in.

The feeling that you always wanna wake up to see him beside you.

The feeling that even you know, "I love you" just doesn't cut it anymore...and that it's so so much more than that.

Yesterday, went straight to the very depths of my heart. If I could turn back time, I would, to yesterday. If it's just gonna be memories, then I pray that every single detail of yesterday will never ever go away.

The Story of Me...Sometimes I feel like I'm writing about someone else's life, not mine. I wish it could be the case. I'm writing this down not coz I want anyone to judge our relationship not even you, not coz I want anything in return from you, but I'm writing this down so I'll always remember this was what I've felt before, coz these feelings are true and I don't want to deny them.

I'm prepared for the way things work. For you, all I'm praying is that you'll be happy. Forget yesterday, everything will be alright.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger