butterfly kisses after bedtime prayers

Monday, December 25, 2006

BOO!

I'm kinda annoyed...Boo not coz of the fact that I'm spending Christmas day alone, but for the fact that I'm spending the day BEFORE JUDGEMENT DAY (as KT calls it) alone. Baah...Ultimate sianism...I could go kachiao Li and Jerm for dinner, but then I'll be uber lamp post I bet Jerm will wanna kill me. I could go Chipz house to have a cookout but then that pigg is going out to for dinner later so I might as well not. I could meet Jon latr since he's not meeting Eve, but he's sooooo farrrrrr awaaaaaay I'm lazy to travel.

On a side note, I have a feeling I'm becoming a reeeeally irksome person. *growl*

Yaaay! Ok I'm in a better mood. WHEE going Chang's house to have cookout and chick flick marathon!!!! Yaay! GREAAAAT! We can pigg out!!!

Ritez...my tummy's growling so...ciaoz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger