WEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Puang :I finally got to Janna's house~ So Pwetty!
Me : WHOOOO?
Puang: -looks ard innocently-
Puang: ok ok~ you~ (this is a sincere lie to huang hou)
Me : *BIG FAT GLARE*
Puang: I'm sorrieee (innocent look plus many blinks)
Me : PUSS IN BOOTS!!! Whee im rearing cats =D
Puang: Mewwy X Mas to u owl~ okayyy byeeee
*grinz* ok if you guys are confused, this is a combined blog post by both Mr Puss in Boots and Me! Hee Merry Christmas everyone! =D *MUACKS MUACKS MUACKS!!!* Puang kisses all the guys out there heez.... tt's not trooo...
Puang :I finally got to Janna's house~ So Pwetty!
Me : WHOOOO?
Puang: -looks ard innocently-
Puang: ok ok~ you~ (this is a sincere lie to huang hou)
Me : *BIG FAT GLARE*
Puang: I'm sorrieee (innocent look plus many blinks)
Me : PUSS IN BOOTS!!! Whee im rearing cats =D
Puang: Mewwy X Mas to u owl~ okayyy byeeee
*grinz* ok if you guys are confused, this is a combined blog post by both Mr Puss in Boots and Me! Hee Merry Christmas everyone! =D *MUACKS MUACKS MUACKS!!!* Puang kisses all the guys out there heez.... tt's not trooo...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home