Cookout at Chang's
Bwahaha yipee! I'm at Chang's place watching Girls Out Loud.
Lol sorry but Xiaxue annoys me too. Haha there was this part about Crazy Horse and some routines they had to do for the show, then the narrator was speaking about giving them a easier routine coz "Who can screw up standing still" and guess what? Dear Xiaxue immediately lost her balance. Omg lah..haha but me and Chang still think Ross is damn HOTTTT. Haha oh wells what do you expect she's an MG girrrl *grinz* Ross got sehh lah..so much more than Xiaxue that's obvious. Lol and I've a feeling Ross is getting annoyed with Xiaxue too..she's damn 'complainy'.
Whee we had yummy pasta again! And Chang' being paranoid about her face. Wondering what's it about facials that supposedly makes a person's breakouts even worse and then better???
I desperately need a hair cut!!! DESPERATE!!! My hair is uberrr char charrd already *whines*
Chang: wheeeeeee! janna cooks yummy pasta. call for delivery/take outs. :)
Me : Haha ritezzz..payment in advance manz
Bwahaha yipee! I'm at Chang's place watching Girls Out Loud.
Lol sorry but Xiaxue annoys me too. Haha there was this part about Crazy Horse and some routines they had to do for the show, then the narrator was speaking about giving them a easier routine coz "Who can screw up standing still" and guess what? Dear Xiaxue immediately lost her balance. Omg lah..haha but me and Chang still think Ross is damn HOTTTT. Haha oh wells what do you expect she's an MG girrrl *grinz* Ross got sehh lah..so much more than Xiaxue that's obvious. Lol and I've a feeling Ross is getting annoyed with Xiaxue too..she's damn 'complainy'.
Whee we had yummy pasta again! And Chang' being paranoid about her face. Wondering what's it about facials that supposedly makes a person's breakouts even worse and then better???
I desperately need a hair cut!!! DESPERATE!!! My hair is uberrr char charrd already *whines*
Chang: wheeeeeee! janna cooks yummy pasta. call for delivery/take outs. :)
Me : Haha ritezzz..payment in advance manz

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home