butterfly kisses after bedtime prayers

Saturday, December 23, 2006

MOS

Yesterday was fun bwahaha especially since the bill for food and MOS covers were all on Mazia LOL WHEEEE! And we met Ravin there!!!!!! AHHHH!!!

MELVYN WONG CHUNG PHENG!!! Haha sober up already not? Lol got balance puke and prata after that? Ehh I still resent that statement yesterday ok =p Hey! Mun Heng lost his bet lah lousy. Manz it would have been so fun seeing him pick up the girl BOO. Ehh we gotta go St James next week manz!!!

Yaay! I made up with my bitch. Baah..the power of a simple 'sorry'. But oh wells...life wouldn't be fun without her irritating me *angelic smile*

Ok..so dead meeting GH in HALF HOUR!!! Bwahaha supposed to meet the rest for gathering at Jiasheng's house at 12 LOL Viv and Jon called me consecutively and I was still in bed hehhz.

I'm hungry...ok better go ciaoz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger