Presenting...Cleo's Top 50 Eligible *cough sputters chokes* Bachelorrrrr
(Melon's blackmail photos =D )
Haha yupz no shitt manz..this lil bugger managed to squirm into Top 50!!!! haha WOOHOO! How fun! Die die gonna go down for the bash to support you manz...lol make sure you don't ever wanna show your face again *grinz*.
Went to meet Allan the Melon at EC ytd. EC was beautiful as usual, the breeze was uber nice..I miss the sea!*faints* and it's yet another case of..."I've no idea whether if it's a good or bad thing to meet him. Good coz you're so full of shitt and bad coz I feel the urge to strangle him within 2 mins" Yessh...haha we both agreed on the fact that many out there wanna kill him too =)
Stupid Melon, ya lah fast reflexes lah, I'm gonna get you someday bleh





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home