butterfly kisses after bedtime prayers

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Every second I'm awake...I live another life

I want to be happy everyday. But fact is...you can never be happy everyday.

I'm feeling empty again.

Don't ask me why coz I don't know.

He means the world to me. And he's up in the treehouse again. I hate the treehouse. HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE! I don't know how to reach out to him when he hurts so much, when I don't know how to stop those tears . It makes me feel so distant from him. It makes me feel so useless. It makes me want to cry too. When your pillar of strength is down...I'm trying to be strong for him now. If I could, I would give the world...anything just to make him feel alright.

I don't know if I'm empty coz Puang is down. Or could it be because the one person who promised me that everything will be alright, is just not there at all? I'm sorry but I just can't sense you being there for me. I'm sorry that I was harsh to you.

Maybe...there's just something wrong with me

Fairy tales never exists. I want to be happy everyday...but I never will be.

(Sweets, hope my happy pill will be happy soon. I don't know what else to say, but I'll be here. *hugz*)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger