butterfly kisses after bedtime prayers

Friday, March 09, 2007

WHEE!

Yaay! A happy start to my new happy blog! *beamz* one that will not be invaded by idiots, retards and bitches.

Hmms was really outta sorts yesterday night...bleh. Thanks KT for listening to me and knowing when to shut up! Haha.

Balance upset today again by stupid Stats results. Aurgh. I AM GOING TO PIAH!

SO ahahah I went retail therapy!!! =D Lol damn happy manz, me and Li going crazy and ticklish and goodness knows what. Haha and I saw Lloyd, Bo's friend who was helping me when I was hopelessly drunk at Double O that time. Haha I was like huuh wth when this guy at Goldhearts suddenly SHHH me and Lisa when we walked pass. Lol ehh this guy really best lah this is the 3rd time I bumped into him manz and and the 2nd time was in Phuture when everyone was going crazy suddenly this guy grabbed my arm and gave me a shock. Damn best lah, so chaotic still can remember my face. Omg think maybe my face has gone down into history of ''The Girls who went mad outside Zouk and Double O"

Yipee! I bought a skirt, a sundress, a pair of earrings, my new shampoo and we pierced our ears!!! Muahaha! I pierced my right and Li pierced her left. LOL. Backed out sooo many times manz FINALLY! Haha that time Ahgong had to pull me in the direction of Bits and Pieces while I was whining NOOOO and pulled him back lol so basically we were like 2 dumb people playing tug of war in the middle of Wisma ahaha! Lols and since we took a cab to town, ate Ajisen for lunch, think my total damage today was like...100 bucks?? DIEEEE!

Haha but I'm happy lah yaay!

Dear all:
>>
>>i'm proud to present Union camp'07 batch councillors and ICs:
>>
>>Gals:Yuwei(IC),Janna(Vice IC),Pamela,Juliet,Olivia,Jaenette,Lisa&HuiXia(Janna's friends)
>>Guys:GuangHong(IC),Zexuan(Vice IC),Hansel,Willie,Liwei,Jeremy,Lawrence
>>Attached councillors: Jon,Boyan,Jiancai

Mug hard,hugs,Yuwei

Best...kena arrow to be vice IC liao. Lol idiot GH said "SEE this is called KARMA" ahahah coz I arrow him to be IC *grinz* Aiya nvm..shall just go there be stupid and have LOADS OF FUN! WHEEEE!

Ehh I'm not against anyone lah especially since they are my own friends too, but honestly,the point of joining the camp as councillors is to go have fun, make new friends and help the freshies settle in. Quite irritated when everyone started to be fixated by the idea of ATTACHED councillors and go only when they feel that its fun, and disappear when its boring. The whole point is to rah-rah the OG and make it NOT boring wad. If everyone wanna be attached then no point having the OG anymore and no one will be having fun anymore rite? Be sporty abit will die meh? Then wadz the point of joining the camp in the first place? If that's the spirit that we're gonna have, I foresee a very horrid camp experience this time round. Being STUPID is part of the camp experience, no big deal wad, everyone is being stupid together. I was like the forfeit QUEEN of Union Camp 06 lah, but ohwells, games are games wad, I'd rather be stupid and sporty, then to be an un-fun whiny lil girl who refuses to do anything. No offense, but if I hear about the attached councillor one more time I'm really gonna scold whoever it is already.

Siaa lah...I better pray hard this time don't kena forfeit queen again. Ha time to brush up my coordination skills. Idiot, always kena tekan by Jon, Bo and Lawrence. BOO! Don't tekan me already!!! New batch of freshies! Confirm got more blur ones ahahah! I can't wait!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger