Gonna declare this for MY blog.
MY cbox is only for FRIENDS of mine.
Under Wikipedia :
"In general terms, a friend is someone who you can depend on to watch your back. They make sure nothing will ever happen to you, and keep you in high spirits when things get rough"
Yeah not people who would be possessive over a table like a primary school kid; or people who would go behind others backs to organise a CNY Rovers gathering and purposely leave out the Pres and Vice Pres coz she just "don't want to see their faces" ; or people who try to turn the tables at others, creating trouble in the comm over nothing and childish enough to persuade others not to go trekking with certain other people.
=) I'm glad you're not my friend. Coz seeing so many cases of how you backstab others, don't really think you would fit in that description of a "friend" would you? Oh don't worry, neither am I interested to be called your "friend" coz knowing the kind of person you are, I highly doubt I'll be watching your back for you, coz I'll be stabbing back ten times worse =)
I wonder if I can somehow change my cbox such that it can reject msges of redundant people who just have the need to rant at anything and everything.
By the way, do remind me to clear my trash if I ever walk outta SSA with my bag and left my food behind to ROT.
Hmm then again, don't think I ever did that though. So I honestly wonder what is the problem.
Maybe some people just have really flexible toned jaw muscles aching to rant at every lil thing or in this case, really toned fingers and alot of time to be clicking away and tagging other people's blogs. Hmm, there's this illness called Attention Deficit/ Hyperactive disorder. Don't think it's that serious yet for you since it's only the fingers and the mouth. Is there another term for it? Ohya I remember, it's called "Being Bitchy" But in anycase, there's always our school clinic a level above SSA where YOUR table is. Do get well soon =)
MY cbox is only for FRIENDS of mine.
Under Wikipedia :
"In general terms, a friend is someone who you can depend on to watch your back. They make sure nothing will ever happen to you, and keep you in high spirits when things get rough"
Yeah not people who would be possessive over a table like a primary school kid; or people who would go behind others backs to organise a CNY Rovers gathering and purposely leave out the Pres and Vice Pres coz she just "don't want to see their faces" ; or people who try to turn the tables at others, creating trouble in the comm over nothing and childish enough to persuade others not to go trekking with certain other people.
=) I'm glad you're not my friend. Coz seeing so many cases of how you backstab others, don't really think you would fit in that description of a "friend" would you? Oh don't worry, neither am I interested to be called your "friend" coz knowing the kind of person you are, I highly doubt I'll be watching your back for you, coz I'll be stabbing back ten times worse =)
I wonder if I can somehow change my cbox such that it can reject msges of redundant people who just have the need to rant at anything and everything.
By the way, do remind me to clear my trash if I ever walk outta SSA with my bag and left my food behind to ROT.
Hmm then again, don't think I ever did that though. So I honestly wonder what is the problem.
Maybe some people just have really flexible toned jaw muscles aching to rant at every lil thing or in this case, really toned fingers and alot of time to be clicking away and tagging other people's blogs. Hmm, there's this illness called Attention Deficit/ Hyperactive disorder. Don't think it's that serious yet for you since it's only the fingers and the mouth. Is there another term for it? Ohya I remember, it's called "Being Bitchy" But in anycase, there's always our school clinic a level above SSA where YOUR table is. Do get well soon =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home