butterfly kisses after bedtime prayers

Sunday, March 04, 2007

AHHHHHH!!!!!

OMG!!!! AURGH! I wanna kill them! So sue me...

Stupid people having stuuuuupid CNY celebration at the opp block. OMG damn blarrrrdy NOISY! Wth lah...

Number 1 - I gotta listen to HORRIBLE CNY songs
Number 2 - I gotta listen to HORRIBLE CNY songs sung by ATROCIOUS singers
Number 3 - I gotta listen to HORRIBLE CNY songs sung by ATROCIOUS singers when I'm desperatly trying to mug for Stats test tmr!

F.
U.
C.
K. lah

Idiots...

GROOOOOOOOWL! I feel like pouring a pail of water down at them. CNY is OVER lah idiots. Last day already still wanna celebrate WHAT SIAAAA

HAPPY chinese new year...sheesh if I do badly for my test tmr coz of these retards, it's NOT gonna be HAPPY lorr...

F.
U.
C.
K.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger