Hmms just to make the "QUALIFICATIONS of being able entitled to sit at the Rovers table" a lil more clear, do I need to place my Rovers membership card on the table as well?
Ohdear I'm really sorry that my presence at an EMPTY table would have sucha huge impact on certain people. Oh and by the way, the PRESIDENT Shiyao and VICE PRESIDENT Geraldine are perfectly fine with me sitting there. So I wonder why the Rovers dear secretary is so possessive about THE table. Maybe there's some kinda unspoken rule stating SECRETARY ONLY at the table?
I wonder if a petition is needed. Those who says Janna can't sit at the SSA Rovers table even if there are no other tables available coz we are all selfish asses, please sign here.?
And...I wonder if some people are blind coz I haven't walked outta the SSA door yet, so I am not LEAVING my lunchbox behind.
Oh and by the way, I did move away once there was an available table. Thought she might want the WHOLE entire table to herself, coz she has this lil attribute in her called selfishness which is quite rare actually coz no one else seems to be bothered about that lil incident, which makes her really special =)
*raises eyebrow*
I'm amazed at people's childishness and immaturity. Being possessive over a table? Totally primary school. How did you make it into NUS by the way? Paid your way in?
-Haha Gera and Li rock my world! -

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home