butterfly kisses after bedtime prayers

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Prick in my ASS

I'm tired from all this nonsense already lah huh. If you wanna play your lil game, go ahead be my guest. Yupz as Li put it, "this type of bitch have nothing else better to do with their fucking life, so they just wanna fuck up other people's lives" . Waste my time and breath fighting with you for what siaa...the reasons that back your attacks is just so childish and irrelevant.

I can't believe this kind of weirdo who actually check out people's blogs every hour to see if I've written something about them. Fuck it lah, that's why I change my blog address. Say what you want to say, say until your mouth rott and grow maggots also can. At least I'm not the kind of girl who goes around asking guys to kiss them or telling guys that she knows they still like her riteee, when they obviously DON'T. It just proves to everyone what a blardy childish fucktard you are. I don't even need to say anything else, I think everyone can see it already.

My love life is MY problem, none of yours. Your Rovers business is YOUR problem, you wanna screw up your whole comm being fake, YOUR problem, I'm just standing by my own friends.

Since this new blog address is going out to only my friends and not outsiders, I don't feel the need to hide certain things.

I was certainly disappointed by alot of things that came up throughout this whole fucking Shuying rubbish. Disappointment after disappointment...it made me realise how scary certain people can be, playing it like some kinda obsessive game. It also made me realise I can't trust anyone or depend on anyone at all...except my Lord. I'm only placing my trust in Him. No one else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger