Sheesh..
Hmms just wanna clarify a point.
I know Rovers table is not MY table so yeah I've no right to be sitting there instead of the rightful Rovers people
BUT
Harloooe? I'm not stupid lah k. I don't really love your table that much lah k. Sheesh. I usually sit at Democratic Society table or the other available tables. And by the way, I think THAT was the FIRST time I ever sat at Rovers table without Weiguang. And reason being, when I reached there, all the other tables including DS table was already occupied.
AND
if your wondering why I'm sitting there when I'm not in the Rovers comm...hmm...I'm also wondering why your dear boyfriend can sit there too when his not in the comm. Sheesh.
I'm not against anyone, I just feel it's kinda ridiculous and selfish if you can't even share the table with others. If there were Rovers people without seats, sure thing I'll move away, but thing is, there weren't.
Honestly, there are certain people in the comm that I really admire. I wouldn't be able to do the things they do. I wonder how they keep their anger at bay. Anyway, to Shiyao and Geri, don't lose heart in what your doing ok. There are others who appreciate all of it. Those who don't, are the minute insignificant people who are of no importance, who think they are damn great, and who's mouth just can't stop sprouting nonsense and creating trouble. Very insignificant. Yeaps. Hang in there!
Hmms just wanna clarify a point.
I know Rovers table is not MY table so yeah I've no right to be sitting there instead of the rightful Rovers people
BUT
Harloooe? I'm not stupid lah k. I don't really love your table that much lah k. Sheesh. I usually sit at Democratic Society table or the other available tables. And by the way, I think THAT was the FIRST time I ever sat at Rovers table without Weiguang. And reason being, when I reached there, all the other tables including DS table was already occupied.
AND
if your wondering why I'm sitting there when I'm not in the Rovers comm...hmm...I'm also wondering why your dear boyfriend can sit there too when his not in the comm. Sheesh.
I'm not against anyone, I just feel it's kinda ridiculous and selfish if you can't even share the table with others. If there were Rovers people without seats, sure thing I'll move away, but thing is, there weren't.
Honestly, there are certain people in the comm that I really admire. I wouldn't be able to do the things they do. I wonder how they keep their anger at bay. Anyway, to Shiyao and Geri, don't lose heart in what your doing ok. There are others who appreciate all of it. Those who don't, are the minute insignificant people who are of no importance, who think they are damn great, and who's mouth just can't stop sprouting nonsense and creating trouble. Very insignificant. Yeaps. Hang in there!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home