Removal of Expletives @#&*$^*&
Yessh I'm trying to CUT DOWN on my expletive usage. Fwah why does everyone think it's so amusing HUH? VERY FUNNY MEH! Stupid KT says that that day will come together with him striking 4D and Li says she'll be fining me 50cents with each vulgarity I say. BOO! Apparently Puang thinks it's coz people find it damn *AHEMS* amusing to be teasing me. Hurr. That sounds all too familiar...it has C H I P Z inscribed in invisible ink all throughtout that sentence =p
ANW I am doing this not coz I suddenly decided to become all demure and ladylike (yesh I can already hearrr the big hoo-ha) but came to this realisation while praying after service on Sun. Think somehow going to Wesley changed me internally, touched me spritually. Am always moved to tears at some point during the service (which now even Puang can guess that I cried before I told him I did!!!haha)
Wells..was just reflecting on myself then. He had given up everything for me. But what had I done in my life to show that I'm following in His way? What have I done to show that I had been leading a Christian life all this while? Most importantly, what have I done to make him proud?
No, I haven't led anyone to church
No, I haven't been paying full attention during sermons
No, I haven't been to church on time every Sunday unless I'm playing for service
No, I haven't been truthful all the times (eh but I've tried to..I meant LOONG time ago)
No, I have not loved my brothers and sisters in Christ as I'm supposed to
No, I havent been to Sunday School for a loooong loooong time. And the last time I went was coz Angela and Gene had to coaxed me upstairs.
No, I've not been doing my Quiet Time since..secondary school?
No, I haven't been putting my full faith in God and letting Him take over my life
Yes, I've been making full use of the creative world of expletives
Yes, I've stepped down from being a church pianist coz I can't get over myself
Yes, I haven't been playing 100% for the glory of God, sometimes it was more of performance than worship.
Yes, I can't control my temper sometimes, especially when it comes to my all so lovely DAD
Yes, I'm guilty of having stopped praying
Haiz...typing out that list just made me more depressed BLEH
I want to start living a true Christian life. I want to walk in His way. I want to let Him take over the wheels of my life and let Him be in control coz I've never for a moment doubted His plans for me are perfect. I want to make Him proud of me!
Yaa AND I WANT TO CUT DOWN MY EXPLETIVE USAGE. Hurr so amusing meh! Die liao if people find it amusing means I've really been saying too too TOOOO often already. Boo.
SO HELP ME by - not being idiotic so I won't scold you OR remind me each time you sense the EFF word is at the tip of my tongue.
Thou shall cut down on bitching about things and people
If ever I have the urge, I'm just gonna sort it out logically and rant about only things that are REASONABLE. I shall just walk away from people with irritating faces and annoying ways of handling things.
Thou shall abstain from getting drunk
BUT this does not mean I'm gonna abstain from alcohol AND if anyone snatches away my Bourbon again like *AHEM* my dear Shaun and Pau, I'll...not be so nice. I still wanna enjoy myself when I club. I still wanna enjoy that momentary "high". BUT I'll not get myself wasted.
Thou shall cut down on expletive usage
I shall stick myself to Puang 24/7 wahaha! Ok laah kidding hee...coz somehow I always censor myself without knowing in front of him. Ha that's a good thing though =D Ok If I have enough reasons to rant about something that much, I shall replace my expletives with FISH, EFF and FRIGGIN' =) I did already realise how HARD it is in the span of 42 hours. Mouth became damn itchy siaa.
Thou shall go back to regular praying before I sleep. And shall start each day with a lil prayer in my heart.
Yeaps so my friends, let's all try to do this together. It's not impossible. Something that I've brought home from service : Humans are finite creatures compared to God who is infinite. With Him ALL is possible. He makes the impossible possible (a special hint to someone not to give up hope). Often we might also lose ourselves in directing our belief into prayer and faith instead of GOD who is omnipotent. Christ makes things happen. He'll turn YOUR life around as He had turned mine.
Yessh I'm trying to CUT DOWN on my expletive usage. Fwah why does everyone think it's so amusing HUH? VERY FUNNY MEH! Stupid KT says that that day will come together with him striking 4D and Li says she'll be fining me 50cents with each vulgarity I say. BOO! Apparently Puang thinks it's coz people find it damn *AHEMS* amusing to be teasing me. Hurr. That sounds all too familiar...it has C H I P Z inscribed in invisible ink all throughtout that sentence =p
ANW I am doing this not coz I suddenly decided to become all demure and ladylike (yesh I can already hearrr the big hoo-ha) but came to this realisation while praying after service on Sun. Think somehow going to Wesley changed me internally, touched me spritually. Am always moved to tears at some point during the service (which now even Puang can guess that I cried before I told him I did!!!haha)
Wells..was just reflecting on myself then. He had given up everything for me. But what had I done in my life to show that I'm following in His way? What have I done to show that I had been leading a Christian life all this while? Most importantly, what have I done to make him proud?
No, I haven't led anyone to church
No, I haven't been paying full attention during sermons
No, I haven't been to church on time every Sunday unless I'm playing for service
No, I haven't been truthful all the times (eh but I've tried to..I meant LOONG time ago)
No, I have not loved my brothers and sisters in Christ as I'm supposed to
No, I havent been to Sunday School for a loooong loooong time. And the last time I went was coz Angela and Gene had to coaxed me upstairs.
No, I've not been doing my Quiet Time since..secondary school?
No, I haven't been putting my full faith in God and letting Him take over my life
Yes, I've been making full use of the creative world of expletives
Yes, I've stepped down from being a church pianist coz I can't get over myself
Yes, I haven't been playing 100% for the glory of God, sometimes it was more of performance than worship.
Yes, I can't control my temper sometimes, especially when it comes to my all so lovely DAD
Yes, I'm guilty of having stopped praying
Haiz...typing out that list just made me more depressed BLEH
I want to start living a true Christian life. I want to walk in His way. I want to let Him take over the wheels of my life and let Him be in control coz I've never for a moment doubted His plans for me are perfect. I want to make Him proud of me!
Yaa AND I WANT TO CUT DOWN MY EXPLETIVE USAGE. Hurr so amusing meh! Die liao if people find it amusing means I've really been saying too too TOOOO often already. Boo.
SO HELP ME by - not being idiotic so I won't scold you OR remind me each time you sense the EFF word is at the tip of my tongue.
Thou shall cut down on bitching about things and people
If ever I have the urge, I'm just gonna sort it out logically and rant about only things that are REASONABLE. I shall just walk away from people with irritating faces and annoying ways of handling things.
Thou shall abstain from getting drunk
BUT this does not mean I'm gonna abstain from alcohol AND if anyone snatches away my Bourbon again like *AHEM* my dear Shaun and Pau, I'll...not be so nice. I still wanna enjoy myself when I club. I still wanna enjoy that momentary "high". BUT I'll not get myself wasted.
Thou shall cut down on expletive usage
I shall stick myself to Puang 24/7 wahaha! Ok laah kidding hee...coz somehow I always censor myself without knowing in front of him. Ha that's a good thing though =D Ok If I have enough reasons to rant about something that much, I shall replace my expletives with FISH, EFF and FRIGGIN' =) I did already realise how HARD it is in the span of 42 hours. Mouth became damn itchy siaa.
Thou shall go back to regular praying before I sleep. And shall start each day with a lil prayer in my heart.
Yeaps so my friends, let's all try to do this together. It's not impossible. Something that I've brought home from service : Humans are finite creatures compared to God who is infinite. With Him ALL is possible. He makes the impossible possible (a special hint to someone not to give up hope). Often we might also lose ourselves in directing our belief into prayer and faith instead of GOD who is omnipotent. Christ makes things happen. He'll turn YOUR life around as He had turned mine.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home