butterfly kisses after bedtime prayers

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Hmms since I've nothing else better to do muahaha and YES Puang knows all of them already LOL but I shall just entertain you guys out there reading me blog. See how nice I am =D

Instructions:

This is what you are supposed to cut and paste if you decide to participate in the tagging game. Each player of this game starts off by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog.

Haha but in my case I'm not tagging anyone and I'm gonna share more than 6 weird things muahaha coz I think I have LOADS! Whee! Which makes me...a nutcase! Bwahaha!

1. I like to sit on the left side of people. While dining with boyfriend or AHEM guys I'm interested in *muahaha* past and present, I always make them sit BESIDE me instead of across me.

2. I hold a guy's hand in a certain way such that the guy's hand is on top and mine's at the bottom. Since this will mean the guy's shoulder is in front of the girl's, which I feel would give the girl a sense of security.

3. Yesh and according to Ahgong , once I like to eat something, I will continually eat the same food for...a LOOOONG time. Muahaha my top 3 are *drumrooolls* Bak Chor Mee, claypot noodles and curry yong tau foo! My usual drinks would be either Ice Milo, Ice Peach Tea or Sarsi. Muahaha and when Ahgong asks me what I wanna drink, a BIG GRIN at him would indicate Ice Milo without having me to voice it out. Hee yaay he's well trained! LOL!

4. I have a phobia of closing doors, drains and MRT tracks. I'll pull whoevers walking with me nearer to it so I don't have to walk next to it. My phobia of closing doors came from my dear ol neighbour Jon, an incident that happened waaay back in primary sch which I'll NEVER forget.

5. I like eating my whipped potatoooo mixed with coleslaw. And my fries with dipped with hot fudge sundaeeee *SLURRRRPS* Oh ya and introduced by Elv, I now eat chicken baked rice with tartar sauce! Wheee!It's really damn nice lorr! Try them if you don't believe me! Ha

6. I get scared by the smallest things. And my dear Chipz seem to be putting that lil knowledge to good use! BOO. Yeah I know I suck laah go away. Don't watch horror shows with me coz I'll freak out and be traumatised and be a neurotic freak after that. I thought Scary Movie was really DAMN SCARY caan. Kena forced into it by 4 dumb guys. Was hiding behind Jon's shoulder popping my head out occasionally to watch, knocking my head against his bony shoulder when I moved my head so fast at a "scary" scene. Bleh. I thought the clown soft toy at SSA was DAMN BLARDY FREAKY coz it can wind up and sing "It's a small world after all..." OMG lah. And my darling Ahgong went to wind it up and run after me. BOO!

7. I don't eat apples or plums if they are not skinned

8. I cut the edge of my bread coz I don't like the charrd sides.

9. I time my hairsalon appointments with special occasions like a party. And I like to stay out the whole day after cutting my hair mauhahaa! Vain laah! *grinz* I made my grouchy bestfriend stay out with me after I cut my hair. =p

10. I never minded making the first move telling a guy I like him. I just don't see why it's sucha big deal.

11. I am terribly afraid of lizarrrrds! GROSS manz. Not that cockroaches are any better. But I remembered that a lizard crawled into my matteress!!! My dad hit it and the body came apart and...the head can't be found. EWWW!

12. I hate rats and mice. Apparently my dear Ahgong thinks that they are...cute. Hurr. I remembered there's always this BIG FAT HUMONGOUS rat at the drain of one of the staircases at his house so I told him that time I didn't wanna walk there. He tried assuring me that there won't be a rat when we walk pass. BUT GUESS WHAT! When I approached the drain the BIG FAT UGLY FAT OF THE RAT POPPED OUT! AHHHH!!!! I detoured and ran off crying haha my poor Ahgong had to run after me. =D Hurr I still can't believe you think they are cute.

13. I sleep with fluffyness surrounding me! Muahaha, meaning I've a pillow under my head, a pillow under my feet and two bolsters around me. Haha my bolster is called Mr Bolster by the way HEE and I name the other one Mr Puss in Boots (private joke).

14. I love retro songs but I NEVER dance to Mambo when I club. I'm perpetually at the RnB area.

15. My tv drawer is filled with every issue of Cleo magazine

16. I can play the piano perfectly fine with no mistakes during rehearsals but fail really badly when I'm on stage. Haizzzzzz

17. I believe guys should bring out their own tissue paper. By the way AHEMS I believe that guys should also wash and take care of their faces as much as girls do coz it's called personal grooming! *HINT*

18. I've had uncountable crushes in primary sch. But less and less as I grow older. Ehh quality of guys progressing negatively siaa. Muahaha.

19. I DON'T EAT VEGETABLES!!! Ha and Ahgong has been unsuccessfully trying to bluff me into eating them through different ways and means. LOL.

20. I don't henpeck Ahgong oook! I'm REALLY REALLY REALLY NICE TO HIM. Haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger