butterfly kisses after bedtime prayers

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Life back on track!

Ha yaay! I feel on track =D

Inching my way back into living life as a Christian. Starting each day with God really makes a difference!

I'm grateful for the friends that I have. Their nonsense makes my life less boring. =D

Catching up with all my work this sem compared to last sem which was TOTALLY disorganised. BioD CA today was a MAD RUSH since we only had 20 mins for 20 questions BOO! I almost got a heart attack yesh..but so far I've only heard 1-2 mistakes I made. So yeaps not bad =D Did a silent prayer before the paper since I knew I didn't finish all that I could, asked Him to lead and guide me along SO glory be to God!

My love life is...stagnant. Hurr but I'd rather have it this way than to have all the emotional uproarrrrs. I still love my Ahgong hee

So yeaps I'm HAPPPPPPPY!

ANW, a short preview of of LAME my Ahgong (Puang) is getting everyday. Haha it's really infectious! But it makes me a happy happy gurrrrl! Whee! Hee!

(studying at SSA yesterday with a lethargic lil pig who webcasted for an hr plus)
Me: Do you want to take a BREAK FIRST then study later?
Ahgong: *blinks* hmm Ah mah I had BREAKFAST a long time ago already. I'm going to have DINNER soon.
Me: -sianzzzz-

Yeaps...my lil bundle of sunshine who's in the midst of his maths paper now =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger