Nostalgia
Been almost 3 years since I've been back to MGS. Almost forgotten how to find my way around. I missed my uniform. I missed everything about that school. So much has changed...so much has changed since...
It's a pity that as much as all of us wish to, we can't turn back time.
We've came so far to being who we are...but more often than not, that journey was a blur. More often than not circumstances we're in leave us with no choice but to change. More often than not, we tend to lose ourselves in this journey.
More often than not, the simpler we want life to be, the more complicated it gets. The more we want to pull off this mask we have on, the harder it is to get off.
Things said, tears shed...none can be taken back. We can only move on from here. But the thing is, can we? A past with more sadness than happiness...I wish I could forget. I wish I could sleep peacefully at night, not having to care about anything.
I wish for a simple life too.
But dreams...more often than not, they don't come true
Been almost 3 years since I've been back to MGS. Almost forgotten how to find my way around. I missed my uniform. I missed everything about that school. So much has changed...so much has changed since...
It's a pity that as much as all of us wish to, we can't turn back time.
We've came so far to being who we are...but more often than not, that journey was a blur. More often than not circumstances we're in leave us with no choice but to change. More often than not, we tend to lose ourselves in this journey.
More often than not, the simpler we want life to be, the more complicated it gets. The more we want to pull off this mask we have on, the harder it is to get off.
Things said, tears shed...none can be taken back. We can only move on from here. But the thing is, can we? A past with more sadness than happiness...I wish I could forget. I wish I could sleep peacefully at night, not having to care about anything.
I wish for a simple life too.
But dreams...more often than not, they don't come true

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home