butterfly kisses after bedtime prayers

Friday, March 16, 2007

It's another Happy Daaay!

=) Went to watch Just Follow Law again for the 2nd time with my Panda and Merlion muahaha. Heh had a happy happy time erm even though GH was abit zanged and stressed ytd and honestly you dumb ass! i really was abit scared manz. Bleh he's the kind of person who is damn mild all the time but when they blow up...we're more or less dead. Hurr. Ahgong also!!! Ok Ahgong doesn't blow up at me (muahaha suddenly rmb that time with CK...U DARE! Lol) but Ahgong gets stressed out and it's SUPER SCARY and so far I've only encoutered it twice...don't dare to talk to him when he's stressed =p

Haha and I think Panda is sooo funny. Ahaha he's like the shrunken version of KT. Ok lah not, but they seem similar in the way they'll give in to me after I keep whining and whining. LOL. Like how I wanted nachos in the middle of the movie and Panda din wanna go out coz we were seated quite far away from the aisle BUT Janna is brilliant with her convincing skills called TEHH! Lol and in the end he gave up ahahaha "aurgh ok lah ok lah!" Ahahaha =D

I like the process of knowing more and more about a person. Especially people with a past. I'm not the kind who will judge a person coz of their past. Why should I past judgements when my past wasn't all glamourous too? In fact, most of my closest friends have what you would call, not a very glam past. It's interesting to know how certain events became turning points for them and how they really change from there. I'm proud of these friends of mine and I'll never be ashamed of them =) *hugz all of you*

Back to Christianity. Met up with Elv for dinner a couple of days back. I'm happy for our long fat talks again, like the way we used to be, it would have been a pity if we lost that. =)

Elv: Ehh you changed already arh?
Me: O.o Huuh what changed?
Elv: Like suddenly you become so holy
Me: O.o

Haha actually I'm glad people see the change in me. I asked Ahgong ytd too, not sure if he was trying to patronise me *hurr* but he said he could see abit of change in me from since I've been to Wesley too. *beamz* Wells...I can't say I been all successful in leading people into Christianity and sometimes I too get demoralised when people refuse to come to church to know more about Christianity. I'm not the kind of person who will force others to accept my religion. I try to lead them to church, see how it relates to them and from there onwards, I can only pray for these people, that God will touch them in His own way.

Somehow, I do feel the change in myself too. I'm happy. In my whole 19 years of life, I've never looked forward to each week and each Sunday with so much joy before. I'm trying my best to let go of things and let God take over them. I have control over my life, but not the kind of control my Lord has over my life. And I believe that if one walks the Christian life faithfully, people around them can see and experience God through these people. I've seen and experienced from people around me that's why I know, and that's why I want to do the same for others around me. =)

Hmm just to sidetrack abit, I MISS MY AHGONG!!! Ahahah! Yeaps and I'm getting to know MORE AND MORE about him...like how he is...SO NOT INNOCENT!!!! Ahahaha! *BIG FAT GRINZ*


i am a simple girl, wishing for simple love, wanting a simple life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger