butterfly kisses after bedtime prayers

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I'm thankful for my friends. People who mean the world to me.

I consider myself sociable but I don't consider everyone my friend. To different people, it takes a different amount of time for them to trust. For me, it just gets harder and harder to trust.

But I'm thankful for this tight bunch I consider my friends. People whom I trust, who don't judge me, who love me as I am, and who will always be there for me. These people are only a handful but they rock my world =) You know who you guys are! I love every one of you to bits!

ANW, ya this is totally outta point, but I MISS MY OUB PEEPS!!! I miss being bimbo with Jenn and Saf!!! =) *HUGZ* I miss Mel and Kwan! And Jenn you bimb, let's try to meet up this weekend or next! Soon soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger