butterfly kisses after bedtime prayers

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Falling into you...

Haha SAM PANDA GOH HUAN XIANG is the most goondupaded dodo ever! Lols why? Coz this lil BLUR panda can't differentiate MY voice from Li and Ahgong's voice!!! Ok lah he knows when it's Ahgong but OMG all my friends kena this prank KNEW who was who lorr. Haha me and Li and the MOST HILARIOUS time tricking this poor panda passing the phone to each other like every 5 seconds! Ahahaha! And he happily continued talking not knowing who he was talking to! AHHAHAA! Best manz

AND my Ahgong surprised me today! Lol total SURPRISE! Ahahaha! I won't say what over here, coz most prob he'll faint and die of HORROR and track me down in school tmr to murder me LOL. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH *GRINZ*

What do you do when the one guy who makes you heartbroken and upset, is the very same guy who can make you feel like you're the happiest girl alive?

The past week hasn't been easy at all. My love for him has never waivered before until what happened recently. I lost sight of why I'm still loving him. But in a VERY WEIRD WAY *grinz* just now, it all came back to me...the very reasons why I let myself fall so hard and fast in the first place.

I'm not stupid. I know that all that I'm doing, all that I'm giving, may just end up in nothing but hurt for the both of us, but as Panda said, if it makes me happy for now, why should I care? And as what Saf had said, between ordinary everyday OR living your life colourful for this period of time when you still have him, which would we choose?

Sure there'll be other guys out there, but I'll never be able to love them the way I love you. It may be a wait that might never come even at the end of it, but I'm still hoping, and I'm not letting go of that hope.

Haha and yes I'm that lovesick dumbo who can be so happy by the dumb lil things my Ahgong does. Hee I love it when he lifts and twirls me around coz he knows it makes me happy =D Yessh everyone shuddup I CAN still be lifted!!! Bleh not so heavy yet caan!

What do I do? I fall right back in love with you. And I'm happy just the way it is =)

Just to sidetrack abit, saw my darling slut ytd. Haha and in our 2 hour or so talk by the quay again, all the reasons I love this bitch, came flowing back to me too. Her attitude towards everything in life, the way she reminded me in her own lil way how we don't have to care about anything or anyone if we're doing what makes us happy. We can't stop people from talking, but we can stop ouselves from caring coz only then we'll be happy. And I'm glad to say, a big part of who I am today, came from her *gags* hahaha! But yes, bitch I LOVE YOU TO BITSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Lol yes Jenn darling I love you too, BUT the problem is, SOMEONE is always so damn busy to meet up! Haha so ehh..the reasons I love you...still abit foggy now lah huh AHHAHAA! *GRINZ* UN-FOG IT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger