My Bimbotic Rants
Bear with me
1. I'm getting FAAAAAT! FILLED WITH LIPIDS!!! I'm soo dead lah, almost couldn't fit the jeans I wanted to get in JB ytd...HORRIFIED!!!
2. I NEED A TAN! I'm beginning to look like a white chicken. YUCKS! And Puang was happily comparing his DAMN TANNED hand to mine trying to tell me it's not so bad, when there's an obvious DRASTIC DIFFERENCE. Uh huh thx dear for the co-operativeness *bleh*
3. My legs are UGLY!!! Adding to the fact that it's damn FAT, the scar from the time I fell is now PURPLE (that's my left knee). And I was bitten by stupid sandflies the time I sat out Boat Quay with Li (that's my right foot). The result after lots of scratching? A big fat PURPLISH UGLY BRUISE-LIKE patch on my foot...and it's still itchy!!!*GROWL*
4. Still waiting for Puang to find time outta his DAMN BUSY schedule to come over and bake the cookies. Baah Betty Crocker cookie mix is sitting on top of my kitchen table AND I CAN'T EAT IT. Boo. *BIG FAT HINT* bwahaha
5. I've TWO horrendous looking pimples on my face. My forehead and my cheek!!! Wtf lah all the damn prominous spots. Sianism
6. My hair is damn charr charrd!!!! I NEED A HAIRCUT!!!!
7. Stupid school is starting again on Mon, siaaaaan...cannot skip lecture already. PLUS cannot disturb Ben and Allan now that Ben has changed fac to Biz and idiotic Allan has changed to Arts. BOO
8. I'm hungry again.
9. Oh ya..I've another HUGE pimple on my back. WTH? ON MY BACK???
10. Ok I'm damn friggin shag...gonna sleep now so I can catch the sun for a tan with Li tmr.
Bear with me
1. I'm getting FAAAAAT! FILLED WITH LIPIDS!!! I'm soo dead lah, almost couldn't fit the jeans I wanted to get in JB ytd...HORRIFIED!!!
2. I NEED A TAN! I'm beginning to look like a white chicken. YUCKS! And Puang was happily comparing his DAMN TANNED hand to mine trying to tell me it's not so bad, when there's an obvious DRASTIC DIFFERENCE. Uh huh thx dear for the co-operativeness *bleh*
3. My legs are UGLY!!! Adding to the fact that it's damn FAT, the scar from the time I fell is now PURPLE (that's my left knee). And I was bitten by stupid sandflies the time I sat out Boat Quay with Li (that's my right foot). The result after lots of scratching? A big fat PURPLISH UGLY BRUISE-LIKE patch on my foot...and it's still itchy!!!*GROWL*
4. Still waiting for Puang to find time outta his DAMN BUSY schedule to come over and bake the cookies. Baah Betty Crocker cookie mix is sitting on top of my kitchen table AND I CAN'T EAT IT. Boo. *BIG FAT HINT* bwahaha
5. I've TWO horrendous looking pimples on my face. My forehead and my cheek!!! Wtf lah all the damn prominous spots. Sianism
6. My hair is damn charr charrd!!!! I NEED A HAIRCUT!!!!
7. Stupid school is starting again on Mon, siaaaaan...cannot skip lecture already. PLUS cannot disturb Ben and Allan now that Ben has changed fac to Biz and idiotic Allan has changed to Arts. BOO
8. I'm hungry again.
9. Oh ya..I've another HUGE pimple on my back. WTH? ON MY BACK???
10. Ok I'm damn friggin shag...gonna sleep now so I can catch the sun for a tan with Li tmr.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home