These dreams go on when it's cold at night...
It's a cold cold night.
Somehow, in the midst of bitching, laughing and gossiping with my bitches online, memories of the past drifted back to me.
I miss the way we were. Everything about me and you when we were together.
He's sound asleep now.
Missing him...is an understatement.
Only heaven knows what the future will bring. And I'm praying with all my heart that it'll bring me back to you in the end.
If ever tomorrow doesn't come, the last thing I want to remember is that, I love you.
It's a cold cold night.
Somehow, in the midst of bitching, laughing and gossiping with my bitches online, memories of the past drifted back to me.
I miss the way we were. Everything about me and you when we were together.
He's sound asleep now.
Missing him...is an understatement.
Only heaven knows what the future will bring. And I'm praying with all my heart that it'll bring me back to you in the end.
If ever tomorrow doesn't come, the last thing I want to remember is that, I love you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home