Whatever
Somehow I feel taken for granted.
I wonder if this is the way it's supposed to be for everyone else. That when one's life must revolve around his or her boyfriend/girlfriend?
Coz the way I'm seeing it, that is the case. And especially true for a certain someone.
I wonder how much you really care for a friend, and if you only go back to your friends when you're single. I'm sorry but my world DOES NOT revolve around you. So if you can't be bothered very much, I'm not gonna be too.
I HATE IT when my friends do that to me. I mean cmon manz, if you haven't been meeting up with your friend for a yr, in another girlfriend's case, TWO, fuck, you should jolly well MAKE TIME.
I'm not biased towards my guy or girlfriends. I just hate it when anyone does that to me. Make that THREE people, that I'm quite irritated with right now.
Somehow I feel taken for granted.
I wonder if this is the way it's supposed to be for everyone else. That when one's life must revolve around his or her boyfriend/girlfriend?
Coz the way I'm seeing it, that is the case. And especially true for a certain someone.
I wonder how much you really care for a friend, and if you only go back to your friends when you're single. I'm sorry but my world DOES NOT revolve around you. So if you can't be bothered very much, I'm not gonna be too.
I HATE IT when my friends do that to me. I mean cmon manz, if you haven't been meeting up with your friend for a yr, in another girlfriend's case, TWO, fuck, you should jolly well MAKE TIME.
I'm not biased towards my guy or girlfriends. I just hate it when anyone does that to me. Make that THREE people, that I'm quite irritated with right now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home