butterfly kisses after bedtime prayers

Sunday, December 31, 2006

*CROAKSSS*

O M Gawwwd! What the hell am I doing home at 11.20pm on the eve of one of the most important occasions of the WHOLE ENTIRE YEAR???

Coz pathetic lil me is down with fever! *GROWL!* wtf lah an the kick set in only like at 11 when I finally decided I'm sick tired and restless and I feel like fainting and dying in the middle of Orchard road. FWAH...if my body already plannnned to shut down, it should shut down like waaay before 12 midnight so I don't have to wait in anticipation for the new year countdown and have to be disappointed having to leave so friggin' early!!! *WHINES*

Fantastic.

Was considering whether to go to Pam's friend's open house party. FREE FLOW ALCOHOL. My gawd lah, can you imagine how tempting it was. BOO.

Anw babes, so sorry to leave you guys there. Hope you guys will have fun though. Maa bitches, don't get drunk. Have a happy new yr day!

Great, maybe it's a sign...for me to retreat in my lil dark black hole and disappear from the face of this earth. Boo. I think I will. Remain uncontactable. Meditate and become a nun.

Fantastic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger