butterfly kisses after bedtime prayers

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Where do broken hearts go? Can they find their way home...

"better not to want anything, the way it goes away or doesn't happen"

But if you don't dare to try, you'll never know isn't it? You'll never get to know how it's gonna be like. If you don't open up your heart for that one time, and time comes and washes all things away, and all is over. Nothing's gonna bring today back, nothing's gonna bring yesterday back. Nothing's gonna bring back what we have right now. What we have, is right now.

God

knows

I've

cried

for

you

to

come

home


Certain words said, can never be retracted. Every word a pierce straight down to the depths of my heart.

"if I can't get over the pain by avoiding him for so long, I shall try not to avoid him, pain as it is, I will get used to the pain" - plagarism from Sam's MSN nick...how true (Noo..he's not gay, I just changed the her to him)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger