JB trip
tsk tsk =p
Chang
someone's sound asleep...energy conservation for
the next shopping conquest
uh huh...make that two
booo...stuck in jam
OMGAWD lah! I'm soo gonna eat at PizzaHut everytime I go into Msia. FRIGGIN CHEAP!!!
We had 4 garlic bread, 4 soups, 1 jug of pepsi, 12 prawn fritters, 2 pastas and one regular size pizza for only ard SG5 friggin bucks PER PERSON!!! Fwah shiooook
Whee they have Candy World there too!=D
HUGE JAM at customs...luckily we took another route...but kena ripped off RM25 BOO
Took a day trip down to JB with my peeps Li, Chang and Jon just ytd. Whee shop shop SHOPPPPPP!!!Haha the trip was actually super last min. Only asked Jon like at 10plus the day before and Chang only decided to join HALF AN HOUR before we set off. Lol..ANW! I got a SUPER HOTT PAIR of heels and EQUALLY HOTT blouse there! Both at only around SG25 bucks each bwahaha I feel accomplised. Lol tried to convince myself that I can wear that blouse to school. Oh wells, a cardigan should do the trick WHAT.
I'm seriously wondering if there's something about me and Msia. Fuck, seems like everytime I go in, something bad will happen.
My last KL trip, my bottom harness for the dumb rollercoaster ride came off after the 360 deg turn AND we got into a damn scary car accident along the KL highway, where I really thought the fucking indians were gonna take out some parang and chop my uncle's head.
THIS TIME, I ALMOST GOT HIT BY A MOTORBIKE!!! OMG lah! Damn scary caan, and stupid Jon still can LAUGH. The friggin bike came so close and so fast, and I SWEAR it only missed me by a fraction of an INCH! AND when we were crossing the customs in the morning, I almost fainted and died coz of the horrendous number of people there and the fucking SLOW TURTLE pace the stupid custom asses were working at, causing me to be claustrophobic, couldn't breathe think coz my fever was still on and off. BOO
Puang says "OMG then I think you better not go Msia anymore, later something happen to you" haha
=p and then your angel will disappear to heaven heehz sorry for scaring you*blink blink*
does it work on you too?*GRINZ*
ANYWAY ahahah I got Puang a hp keychain of this pig with wings LOL it's so cute I was so damn sure he wouldn't wanna put it. Haha but I forced him to put it. *grinz* (hehzz I should learn more from Elvin's girlfriend ehh?)









0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home