butterfly kisses after bedtime prayers

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Go on...incline my mouth

=) to the one who inclined my mouth upwards just now thankyou. My day was truely brightened up by you. Amazing...it's actually not the icecream. Haha =p

Somehow, he makes me feel like a lil girl with no worries =)

No worries...like how I don't have to worry about how screwed I am for my term paper, and how I've a dumb Genetics test coming up which I totally haven't studied for, and how my timetable for next week totally sucks, and how nuaa I am now I'm most prob just gonna go back and watch vcds and not do anything.

Wahaha NO WORRIES! Whee! I'm happy! I don't even know why but it's been awhile, so I don't care, I'm just gonna savour every moment of me being happy now =)

Power 98 is playing really REALLY horrid songs now...my gawd...my poor ears..yeah I'm gonna change stations I'm not that dumb ...OOOO clubbing songs! Whee! I'm waiting in anticipation for the next big bash...to go crazzzzzzzy.

JENNIFER LOW you bitch you didn't reply me AGAIN! Got time to read my blog everyday dunno how to reply.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger