butterfly kisses after bedtime prayers

Sunday, January 28, 2007

The wonders of selective reading...which Sam does best

ok yesh at this point of time I'm still in the midst of being scolded by not one but TWO people (coz of the suicidal thoughts). Wahaha which is...actually damn funny *grinz*.

Scold-er No.1 : GH is damn fierce! *brawls* wahlau suddenly say wanna slap me. Booo! heez but ok lah I know he cares =) yaay my best merlion! Fwah but a damn fierce merlion. Ok ya go form your 18 arhat or whatever lolx.

Scold-er No. 2 : Sam! Haha who does it in a totally opposite way of successfully trying to make me feel damn guilty. Lol cleverly executed such that I wasn't supposed to KNOW that he's scolding me.

Yaa but, the whole point of this blog post is actually not to say how I'm SADLY being scolded left right upside down. Haha this is a blog post to actually comment on how *ahems..cough* NICE Sam is. Lols ok DAMN RANDOM! Yesh and to compensate for the hurt and pain inflicted on this poor soul when I said about the "stereotypical guy trying to pick up a girl" WHICH now he never lets me forget. Hurr.

But hey, who can blame me for having reservations about him in the first place. It's not everyday I'm dying to give out my number to someone remotely connected to me, otherwise a total stanger (there I go again). BUT, my impression of this guy did change though, wahaha he's not as big an idiot as i thought *grinz* Yupz he has a mind of his own which is what impressed me in the end. It's not everyday people dare to come up to you in such genuine sincerity. Touched =) haha I'm serious! And don't we all know that he has a secret admirer too *wriggles eyebrows at one of my dear girlfriends...identity will not be disclosed* =D

It doesn't matter how long, so long as you get where you want to in the end. Press on, you'll be there one day =)

On a side note, ya another random thing, I realised that I've been SO SAD recently coz of some idiotic friends of Mr Hui's who can't seem to shut their mouths (oops did I accidentally proclaim my hate for you again? I'm sorry), all my blog posts are so damn depressing and looong and NO PHOTOS!!! Gawd..kkz I'll post all the photos in awhile...after I go pigg out on my chocolate chip icecream =)

Somehow, I feel liberated today. Hurr. I wonder how long this good feeling will last...most prob until another big mouth talks shitt.

On ANOTHER random side note, hmms am I very fierce? Got meehh...I seldom scold people WAAD. But according to Mr Hui, I'm very fierce haha coz I always NAG and 'scolds' him on certain things...which he really ought to be scolded waaad (AHEMS RIGHT ANOT? *glares*) I'm really a very very nice person *angelic beams* heh ok point proven wahahah

Yaay icecreeeeeam *slurps*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger