butterfly kisses after bedtime prayers

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Yaay! Pics upppp!

DSC00269
Lisa...licks...this is supposed to prove something *pause*
which I shall not elaborate AHAHAHA


DSC00268
cake cake more cake


DSC00266
yups Li is actually asking to eat the candle *grinz*


DSC00265
KT and YZ...think YZ's harrassing my earpiece


DSC00264
the point of this photo is NOT to show how extremely fugly I
look in the middle of the night at 2am...noo, it's actually to say, ya THAT'S Kai! haha


DSC00231
small eyes, BIG EYES


DSC00233
BIG EYES, small eyes =)


DSC00236
boo I look damn ugly in this...but point is, doesn't Puang
make a good Komodo dragon? wahaha

DSC00237
=)


DSC00230
ya considering I'm the victim, I'm not supposed to look this happy
but I think I look nice here wahaha so there you go! ANOTHER nice photo!
bwahaha

DSC00226
MY FAVOURITE!!! I gave Puang a goooatee!
So nice riteee! Lol who tell him not to shave =p hee he looks
damn harrassed hehe!


DSC00227
Snuffly's looooong lashes =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger