butterfly kisses after bedtime prayers

Thursday, January 25, 2007

when the hour seems the darkest, it means the sun is about to rise

Maybe I may seem like a cold hearted bitch...but this wasn't the road I wanted to choose. There was nothing else for me to say...nothing else for me to do.

I don't see the need to explain myself to anyone...which is why I didn't.

I didn't want to blow up at Geri. But things were just so much more complicated than it seems. If it's something that even we can comprehend, I don't see how anyone else can. I don't blame them. Everyone wants their friends to be happy. Friends...it hurts so much to walk away knowing that that's the last thing you want to be to him, knowing that you'll never be able to just see him as a friend...not after you've been loving him so much, for so long.

I know you're sinking...and I don't know what else I can do for you. I hate to be the one inflicting this pain on you. The last thing I wanted was to see you hurt. The last thing I wanted was to know that you're hurting.

I'm not angry with you. Neither am I trying to ignore you coz I want to. It was something I had to. It hurts me too.

How did it come to this? That this was the only road we could walk down. Maybe it's not...maybe there's always something else that we could have done. Right now, I don't know. We will figure it out one day. Maybe by then, we'll be able to forget all these hurt.

Don't hate yourself. You're not at fault. We all walk down the wrong road accidentally sometimes. The detour hurts. But it's necessary.

There was a reason why I called you that precious gem. How can you tell me to find the strength to love someone else the way I loved you, when I've never seen anyone more worthy of anyone's love? How could you think I could do that?

I took a year to stop hating someone. Half a year to stop loving the first person I ever truely loved. What we had, was so much more. How could you think that I would be able to love someone else?

In my eyes, you'll forever be that precious gem, something in you that no one can take away. Don't you ever forget that and don't you ever let anyone take that away from you.

Letting go, doesn't mean I've stopped loving you. I couldn't find any reasons to do that. Letting go means I've given up, hoping that you'll love me back the way I loved you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger